Thunderstorm • Kageyama Hikaru x Reader

Hikaru's POV

"Y/n, Can I a---" I said and saw her talking with some unknown guy. I really hate it when Y/n's talking to other guys, but not to my friends. I just left them two talking.

Y/n's POV

"Can I excuse myself?" You said to the guy you're talking and glanced at the side where you heard Hikaru called for your attention, but he was nowhere to be found.

Next Day

You we're visiting your aunt when you the whole Raimon team, including Hikaru, approaching you. "Why are you here?"

"Umm... We've just got worried when you said that you'll leave and we called Shindou to find you." Kariya said with a delightful smile.

"So, you've already seen me. What are you going to do next?" You said in a sarcastic tone.

"You're so cold." Kariya said like he's hurt to the words you said. "We're just visiting you here."

"Okay, but can you please stop making nonsense?" You said and continued what you're doing. "I'm working."

They just stayed silent like you said. The door suddenly opened and you looked at the door. "Yes?"

"Is this Kobayashi residence?"

"Yes. Why-- Oh Kurosaki!" You said in surprised tone. "What are you doing here?"

Hikaru's POV

I looked at the door and I was surprised to see him here, the boy yesterday. I clenched my fists and started to get angry.

"Are you okay Hikaru?" Tenma looked at me and worriedly said that phrase.

Don't pity me. I'm not that pitiful.

"Yeah..." I replied frugally.

Third Person's POV

While Y/n and Kurosaki were talking to each other, Hikaru carelessly said some hurtful words to Kurosaki that made him worry. Y/n stood up and slapped his face hard, making Hikaru's eyes widened.

"I'm not going to tolerate you insulting my friend anymore!" Y/n said angrily. He just stood up and faced her.

"Aren't I your friend?" He said and left Y/n.

Kurosaki felt worried about what happened earlier and felt guilty so he just bid goodbye without Hikaru saying sorry to him. Tenma talked to her and apologize on his behalf and Y/n just nodded.

"Hikaru's temper doesn't seem like it'd be getting better anytime soon." Hikaru stepped forward to you and smiled. "Therefore Y/n, I need to ask you a favor."

"Huh?"

~~~~~~

Y/n was looking around and he heard a familiar voice. "Sorry for making you wait."

"Huh? What's with Tenma?" Y/n asked as she looked at him.

Hikaru's POV

"He..."

"I was going to take Y/n out to atone for the things you said to her friend yesterday, but it seems that I've caught a cold." Tenma coughed.

"Are you okay?"

"You've got to take my place, Hikaru. "

"Ehh?!"

"You have to escort her properly and make sure that she enjoys her time being with you." He coughed again. "You can do this, right?"