Drunk! Confession • Kariya Masaki x Kirino Ranmaru

Third Person's POV

Kariya noticed that everytime he encounters Kirino, he would just avoid him, just like Kirino was just passing a wind. Kariya wondered why, but he has no idea. Then he opened his book and a paper suddenly fell. He open it and recognized that it was Kirino's letter that day. He opened it an red it once again.

Hey Kariya, meet me at the park. Sharp 5:00 pm, got it?

But Kariya didn't attend because his mother was sick that day. He couldn't just leave his mother there and go to the park. He felt sorry for his friend. He approached him once again but he just ignored Kariya. He pulled him to make sure that Kirino won't escape. Kirino just let him do but he looked away.

"Hey Kirino, these days you're ignoring me. May I know the reason why?" But Kirino won't answer. Kariya softly held his chin to make him look at him. "What's wrong?"

"You." He shortly replied and ran away. Kariya chased him and he caught him again. "Kirino..."

"Let me go!" Kariya didn't expect this to happen and just stared at Kirino leaving. What have he done to make Kirino like this? He isn't like that at all. Kariya decided to contact Shindou.

"Shindou-senpai, can you help me out?"

"What's the matter?" He replied.

"These days, Kirino is acting weird. I don't know why." Kariya said as he frowned.

"Oh, I see him in a place drinking alcohol one day. I tried to bring him home but he chased me away. Maybe it's because of something. Do you want me to help you out?" He smiled and Kariya nodded.

"Yes, I was actually here for that." He smiled. "Thank you Shindou-senpai."

~~~~~~

Next day, they saw Kirino drinking again. Kariya and Shindou were really worried about him being like that. Soon, Shindou sat near him and talked to him.

"Say, why are you drinking again?" Shindou calmly asked and Kirino slammed the bottle on the table. "I'm not drunk."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You're drunk."

"I said I'm not! Why do you care?!"

"Because I'm your friend and I'll always be on your side." Shindou calmly said and Kirino's tears started to fall. He isn't wiping it at all, he's just ignoring it.

"Say Shindou, if you invited someone and he didn't attend for no reason, what would you feel?" Tears are falling more and more. Kariya was still hiding and he heard all Kirino said. He was pointing him out.

"Ummm..."

"I feel hurt, really hurt..." Before Kirino continued to talked, Shindou realize that he should be the one to hide and not Kariya, so they both exchanged places.

"Kariya didn't attend that day..." Kariya looked down and he was guilty about it. "The day that I'll confess my love to him."

Kariya widened his eyes. "You..."

"Yes. That day, I prepared a dinner and I was ready to tell my feelings to him but he didn't attend. Maybe, he was disgusted at me..."

Kariya widened his eyes. He can't believe that he missed that day. He got the handkerchief that on his wallet and wiped Kirino's tears. Surprised, Kirino looked at Kariya's direction. "Kariya.."

"I'm sorry, Kirino. I'm sorry for not attending last day."

Kirino pushed his chest that made Kariya growl silently. "You, you heard it?"

"Yeah. I know that you will confess to be that day. Now, I know that the person I love the most, loves me back."

Kariya pulled Kirino into a hug. Kirino didn't pushed him, besides, he was just enjoying it. Kariya was really happy to know about the truth that they love each other.

Meanwhile, Shindou just smirked and walked out. "A happy ending, huh?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kanna: Another request was finished!

Shindou: Request by Kyousuke_Lalaya. We hope that you like it!!!

Kanna: Sorry for not updating lately, 'cause yeah, school problems. But I'll try my best to update it.

Shindou: Bye~