Plan • Fei Rune x Reader

Third Person's POV

"Well, Fei. See you later tonight at Tenma's house." Aoi said as they left Fei and Y/n at Shindou's house gate.

"Wai..."

Flashback

"Would you like to come in my house?" Shindou asked.

"Yeah if it is okay with you." Y/n replied.

"It's okay with me." Fei answered.

"Oh Shindou, we would like to come but there's important thing we have to attend to." Tenma and Aoi playfully wink at Shindou.

Shindou just nodded as he understand what's on their mind. After that they went to Shindou's Mansion.

End of Flashback

"C'mon let's go inside." Shindou invited them.

They went inside the mansion and Shindou invite them to sit in their living room.

"Do you want tea?" Fei just nodded and Y/n just smiled at him. When Shindou left, the silence filled the four corners of the living room.

Y/n just cleared her throat and took glance at Fei. She look away when Fei noticed her glances. "Is there something in my face?"

"N-Nothing." She utterred and avoid his glances.

"O-Okay." He replied.

Fei and Y/n were sitting on the living room in almost silent. They did talk for a little bit but they were still feeling a bit nervous and awkward since this is the first time that they're alone together.

"Sorry to make you wait." Shindou said as he gave them the tea. "Can you prepare the tea for you two because the snacks are not yet finished?"

"O-Okay." Y/n replied to Shindou and glace at Fei. When Shindou left Y/n start preparing the tea. "Hey" Y/n shocked when Fei spoke.

She stare at him. "Let me help you" Fei smiled which cause her heart beating so fast.

"O-Okay" she uttered. They start preparing the tea when suddenly Fei accidentally touch her hand which Y/n blushed hard.

"I-I'm so sorry" Fei rubbed his head and blushed. "It's okay" she just looked away and finished preparing the tea.

They sat again then the room started to filled with silence. After few moments Shindou came and felt an awkwardness in them.

Shindou cleared his throat and looked at them. "So what's going on between you two?"

"Ummm...."

"We prepared the tea for us." Fei said as he stand up.

"Okay, so here's the snacks." Shindou said as he went to the table and put the snacks on it.
~~~~~~

"Thank you for inviting us here, Shindou." Y/n and Fei  thanked him.

"Don't mention it." He said as he bid goodbye and we left.

"Say Y/n, where are you heading to now?" He asked as he's still blushing.

"Ummm... I'm going back home." She replied as they continued walking.

"Can I walk you home?" He asked as he felt shy.

"I-If that's okay to you." She uttered.

"Where's your house?"

~~~~~~

Y/n felt awkwardness because of the silence between them. After a few minutes, they've reached Y/n's house.

"Thanks for walking me home." She said as she kissed Fei's cheek. He blushed but he tried to be calm infront of her.

"Anything for my...."

"My?"

"Anything for you, my friend." He said and he bid his goodbye.

"For you, I am your?" She wondered and she went inside the house.

~~~~~~

Fei's POV

Flashback

"So what's the plan?" Shindou ask me.

"I really like her and I want to court her but I'm so coward. I don't know what to do."

My confidence dragging me down until Tenma tapped my shoulder. "Just be yourself and leave the rest to us"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't worry just trust us" he simply answered.

That day a plan came our mind Tenma, Shindou, Aoi and I planned something special to her.

End of Flashback

Huh?

Y/n's POV

The silence of the road makes me shiver. Now I'm walking between cold road and blurring light that post light giving.

I stop walking when my phone keep ringing and ringing again. I pick up and answered. "Hello, Y/n--" I just stare at the phone when its suddenly stop.

What was that? My mind filled with confusion. When suddenly a van stop nearby me. A man wearing mask came out and got me. I'm shaking in fear when they blindfolded me.
I felt the van stoped and drag me outside the van. Every walk I made my mind keep terrified. I don't know them.

We continued to walk and stop after few moments. An arm that grabbing me stop. I walk towards and planning to run when suddenly a sound of violin filled my ears. "Hey." a man whispered to my ear before taking the blindfold.

"F-Fei" my eyes start to wet. He just chuckled and pull me into a hug. "Shh... I'm sorry. Did I scared you?" I just punched his chest and I leaned my head in his chest and start crying. "Hey, I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to scar you I just want to say something."

I sobbed and look at him. His eyes telling me something I don't know. There are many emotions in there. "Y/n, from the very start I'm captivated in your own smile. I know this thing is cliché but every minutes, seconds, and hours I'm missing you. Y/n your my air and my water to survive everyday. My oxygen to my life." I just stared at him. My heart keep beating so fast and there's butterfly in my stomach.

"Y/n, I like you" My heart stopped and stared at his eyes. I don't know what to say. My mind keeping me blank.

"I know this is too much to ask but can I court you?" His words melting my heart and my knees keep trembling.

"Uhmm--"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shindou: I sponsored the violin.

Kanna: Well...

Fei: Cali_ssie Thank you for helping Kanna-san in this story!

Kanna: Thank you so much. Well, so long~