Tutor • Fudou Akio x Reader

Third Person's POV

The class is starting and all the students went to their classroom. The teacher entered as well as the most famous but dangerous guy named Fuduo Akio. Every girl was in awe when they saw this guy except for Y/n L/n. He sat to his seat infront of Y/n and the teacher started to discuss their lesson. Soon, the boy got bored and fell asleep. Y/n took a glimpse at him and rolled her eyes saying, "Hmmp, what a lazy guy." The teacher noticed this moment but just ignored it, but sooner, he shouted at sleeping Fudou.

"Fudou Akio!" Then he suddenly stood up and looked at the teacher. "You!"

"Huh? Class is already over?" He innocently said and to teacher shouted at him again. "Is my lesson that boring to you?!"

Then he sat again. "So I heard wrong." He continued sleeping. Teacher got very angry and just decided to ignore him. Y/n looked at him and thought for what happened earlier. "He is sure famous but he's also lazy..."

Y/n's POV

After class, you already went home and someone went to your house. "Are you Y/n L/n?" The visitors ask and you nodded. You let them go inside and took a seat.

"What are you doing here, Mr. and Ms....?" You casually asked. They looked at each other and decided to answer your question.

"We're Mr. and Mrs. Fudou." The lady said. "You are the top student of the school, right?"

You got confused but you nodded. They smiled and continued to talk to you. "Y/n-san, we are hiring you to be our son's tutor. Can you accept the job?"

You think about it carefully. Soon, you said yes because you wanted to pay the hospital bills of your father being sick.

"Thank you so much! So our driver's just going to fetch you tomorrow after class, got it?" The lady smiled a lot as you nodded. You bid goodbye and they finally left.

"Fudou? Is their son Fudou Akio?" You thought again and again but you tried to say to yourself that it must be another Fudou.

Next day, as you expected, Fudou Family's driver have already waiting for her at their front door. You ride to the car and you were fascinated by the beautiful and amazing house of Fudou's. You left the car and the door suddenly opened as you admire the place. You walked towards the mansion and Mr. and Mrs. Fudou are already waiting for you.

"My, Y/n, dear! Thank you for attending today!" The lady said with a smile as she hugged you and you hugged back. The lady took to to a tour on their home and finally, they guide you to their son's room. As you opened the door, you were surprised to see what you are already seen. It was Fudou Akio, the handsome but dangerous guy on the school. You sighed and started to walk towards the guy. His parents introduced him to you and you to him.

"Son, this is Y/n L/n, your new tutor." His father said and you just smiled but he ignored you. They left and the two of you are finally alone onto that room. You decided to start the lesson.

"So, let's start, shall we?" You said calmly as you unpack your things. He looked to you and throw the things you've unpack. You just calmly asked him, "Why? Is there any problem?"

"You. You're my problem! Get out!" Fudou harshly said and you picked what he have thrown. "I'm not going to get out, if you can't learn anything today." You smiled.

~~~~~~

Everyday, you would go and teach what you could teach to him, until you two got close. You two laugh sometimes. You won't avoid him if he calls you at school even you knew that he was dangerous.

Third Person's POV

One day, a gang which really hates Fudou, spyed on the two and knew that the girl and guy were very close. They decided to kidnap you. They called Fudou and they told that if he wouldn't come, the girl will be sorry. Worriedly, Fudou went to that place without his bodyguards or even police. He shouted, "I'm already here!" Those men laughed and told him that if he would fight back, they'll kill Y/n so he chose to not fight back. They punched him as hard as they can and Fudou's body got to many bruises until he got unconscious. The leader of the gang heard that the police are coming so they escaped.

Y/n's POV

At the hospital, you were very worried that you even didn't eat nor sleep yet. Until he wakes up, you embraced him thighly.

"Fudou, why didn't you fight back?"

"Because if I fight back, you'll be hurt." He said softly and your eyes and your tears started to drop. "Idiot!"

"Maybe I am already crazy..."

You embraced him once more and he softly whispered to your ears, "But I am crazy for you."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kanna: Yey! A request from Raineroses was finished!

Tsurugi: You're working hard, Kanna.

Kanna: Of course, I am!

Kirino: Thanks for hard word Kanna-san!

Kanna: Thank you Kirino!

Shindou: Oh, belated happy birthday to you, Fudou-san.

Fudou: Okay, thanks.

Shindou: We hope that you like our chapter today! Next request is Kira Hiroto x OC! Kanna-san will make sure that she'll update it soon!

Kanna: Please be more patient my dear readers, 'cause I have many projects this quarter so I'll probably update 1 every 4-5 days. Thanks for your consideration! And also I won't forget my promise that I'll write a Shindou x Kirino x Kariya! I'll make it as soon as posible!

Shindou: See you next chapter!