Spy • Tsurugi Kyousuke x Beta

Beta's POV

"I finally reached this place." I sighed. I don't know what did the chairman wants but he did assigned me to spy on Raimon by joining the soccer club. "Ugh."

"Well, I am already here so there's no quiting." I walked myself in and tried to find the principal's office but I really don't know where is it.

"U-Ummm..." I tried to ask someone but they just passed me just like some kind of wind. I'm getting annoyed and annoyed! "Hello..."

"Are these people deaf or something?! Ugh! Can't you really tell who I am? For your information, I am Beta, Protocol Omega's best captain and the best seductress of the organization and you dare to ignore me?!" I'm mentally arguing myself. This is really annoying.

I decided to ask one last time, I pulled his shirt and he turned around. I knew that it was him,  I asked the great "Shindou Takuto" as I am familiar with all of the members of Raimon. "Can I ask you?"

He did stop walking and hear me out. Finally! "Can I ask where the Principal's Office is?"

"Just walk straight and turn right and turn left again, when you see a beige door, there's the principal's office." He calmly said and I thanked him. I immediately went to the place and talked to the principal.

I went out and sighed, "Phew. Now that I am attending Raimon, I should inform Chairman about this." I called him using a necklace that looks like a soccer ball and chairman answered it.

"I've finished your first task, chairman."

"Good, now your need to join Raimon soccer club and spy them." His deep voice command me. "Also, you need to seduce a man that a part of the Fifth Sector in the past."

"Oh? Who is he chairman?"

"Tsurugi Kyousuke." I widened my eyes. Are you kidding me? This guy is cold one, how can I try to bewitch him? "Find out what are they planning and find out the secrets of Fifth Sector using him."

I can't really complain or refuse the mission. "Yes, master." I said as I ended the call. I also let go of my necklace and continued to walk to the classroom.

Third Person's POV

She walked and entered the classroom, she introduced herself to the class. Her teacher said that she will sit next to Tsurugi Kyousuke. She just smiled and headed there. She sat and noticed that Tsurugi Kyousuke is looking at the window. After the class, their teacher dismissed them.

Beta's POV

"I'm Matsukaze Tenma, nice to meet you!" The brunette boy said. "I know."

"Huh?"

"Of course I know you, you're the captain of Raimon Soccer Club, right? In my province, you're so famous!" I said and sighed and he just smiled. This guy is really...

Well, since he is, I can easily fool him.

"I-Is that so? I don't know that I am that famous." He scratched his nape as he laugh a bit. "Do you want to join soccer club?"

"Soccer club?" I innocently said as I held my chin and pretended to think. "Join Raimon Soccer Club?"

He nodded. "Do you know how to play soccer?" I sweetly smiled. "Yes, I do but I know a little."

"Then we can practice together and learn together!" He cheered up and I just sweetly and innocently smiled. "Let's go?"

"Yes, Captain."

We've arrived at the club room and Matsukaze called them, "Everyone, meet Beta, she's my classmate and she's going to join the club."

"H-Hello, I'm Beta. N-Nice to meet you all. I'll be on your care from now on." I said they they've just smiled. "Nice to have you, Beta!"