I like you • Kariya Masaki x Reader

Kariya's POV

It's a month now since I started to prank my crush Y/n. I always prank her because I want to see her emotions but everytime I succeed to prank her, she always avoids me. Even once, I haven't see her smile not even once! How can I make her smile using a prank?

"Kariya, what are you thinking of?" Kirino asked me.

"I'm thinking how to make Y/n smile using a prank." I honestly stated.

"Are you serious? You're going to make Y/n smile using a prank?" He thrilled. "You can't make her smile using a prank but you can make her cry or avoid you."

"I know, but the only way I know is using pranks." I said as he looked confused.

"You can try inviting her to a dinner or to watch movie or to go to her favorite place, not to use pranks in her." Kirino adviced me.

"Try talking to Aoi since she's Y/n' s bestfriend." He also stated.

~~~~
Third Person's POV

"Aoi!" Kariya called her and she looked at Kariya.

"Kariya-kun, what can I help you?" She asked Kariya.

"Can you advice me something?"

"Advice about?" She asked.

"About how making Y/n smile." Kariya stated.

"You're making-- What?" She was surprised to hear about what Kariya is talking. " Making her smile?!"

"Yes..."

"Kariya, do you have a crush on Y/n?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes.." Kariya muttered with small voice.

"Did you just say yes?!" She exclaimed.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine. Yes, I do like her that's why I want to see her smile. Are you happy now?" Kariya said with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Okay, invite her to go to a flower viewing restaurant because she always like flowers and after that bring her to Sakura Trees and confess. But you are going to kiss her." She informed Kariya about what Y/n likes.

"Are you kidding me? I'm going to kiss her?" Kariya wore a surprised expression.

"Yup. It's just perfect." She smirked.

"Fine. Thank you for advice." Kariya thanked her.

"You can always count on me." Aoi grinned.

~~~~~~

Kariya's POV

I am going to confess and kiss her? This is crazy. But I just wanted to see her smile, her beautiful smile.

"Kariya-kun, do you want to say something to me?" Y/n asked me seriously as I blushed bit. "Aoi said that you have to say something."

"Ah yes, can I invite you to a date tonight?" I asked her as I feel embarrassed in front of her.

"A date? What for?" She asked confusedly.

"A date..." I uttered.

"Okay." She agreed without any expression from her face.

"I'll pick you up later."

Time Skip

*Knock knock*

"Coming."

"Oh Kariya-kun." She said.

She looks so pretty tonight that she is like a star from a dark sky.

"Shall we go?" I invited her to come with me and she agreed.

We went to a flower viewing restaurant as Aoi said and I think that she doesn't appreciate those what Aoi adviced to me.
And after, I invited her to go to a park.

"Wait here." I said as I left her alone.

"Tsk, the things that Aoi adviced me isn't working. What am I going to do?" I asked myself.

Third Person's POV

"The cherry blossoms are so beautiful." Y/n stated with a smile.

Kariya saw the beautiful expression coming for her face and he thought that Aoi' s advice is not that bad.

"Y/n." Kariya uttered.

"Hmm?"

"I... I like you, Y/n!". He finally stated his feelings to her.

"Thank you for liking me and bringing me here." She exclaimed with a smile on her face.

She went closer to him and she kissed Kariya's cheek as a appreciation and leaving Kariya's cheek a crimson red blush.

"I like you too."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kirino: I like your role, Kariya.

Kanna: I agree but I like the RanTaku story better.

Kirino: We are not a couple, okay?

Kanna: Okay, as you said. By the way, Kariya good job.

Kariya: It's not a good job. I hate this chapter, change it.

Kanna: But I love it.

Kirino: It's first time that Kariya blushed.

Kariya: Shut up.

Kanna: We're not going to stop.

Kariya: Y/n-chan, can you please do me a favor? Please don't vote this embarrassing and lame chapter for me, please.

Kirino: Don't listen to him Y/n. This chapter is really good.

Kanna: Kirino is right. Kariya stop your nonsense.

Kariya: I beg you please....

*Kanna throw a pan on his head*

Kanna: Urusai, will you?!

Kariya: Y-yes.

Shindou: Please vote this chapter and continue supporting it. Thank you.

Tenma: Kariya are you okay?

Kariya: No.

Tenma: Hi Y/n-chan, I hope we can see you in next chapter. Bye~