Meningioma • Kira Hiroto x Kokoa Akari

Third Person's POV

"Dad, I want more toys!" The child Kira Hiroto said to his father. "I want more toys!"

His father sighed. "You have too many toys, why do you want new ones?"

"You'll not going to buy me new toys? Hmmp, I hate you!" Hiroto said while he acts pitiful infront of his father. Symphathized by it, his father sighed again and nodded. "Okay, we'll go to mall to buy you new toys."

The kid was very happy to hear about this news, he already ran to the car and waited for his father. They've spent many hours looking for new toys just for Hiroto. They went back home and the kid went to his own room, playing his new bought toys.

Next day, Hiroto decided to go their garden to play. He saw children playing outside so he decided to come near them. He was quite jealous and he wants to join them. He looked at his toys and he thought that if he would offer his toys with them, he could play with them but when he tried to came near them, they started to whisper something on their playmates and already left. He was always doing this thing until he got bullied, but when a kid was about to punch him, a voice of girl yell.

"Hey! Stop it!" They looked at the direction and the boys just laughed. "You are going to stop us? Not a chance."

The girl got really angry and slapped them. "You're leaving or I'll called our guards?" The boys ran as fast as they could and left them two alone. The girl with cream hair gave her hands to the boy and he caught it and got up.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" The girl hold his two shoulders and looking at him intensely. "Yeah." He just looked down.

"Why are you approaching such boys like them?" The girl said. "If you want playmate, then I can be your friend. My name is Kokoa Akari, you?"

"Kira... Hiroto." He shortly said and Akari drag him with her into their house. She called her maid and she got them bond Hiroto's bruises. The girl smiled saying, "From today on, we're friends."

"T-Thanks."

~~~~~~

"Hiroto!" The boy startled. "Huh? You're calling me?" He innocently looked at his friend's eyes.

"Are you listening? If not, I'm saying that today is Kazemaru's birthday and we're invited to go. Are you going?"

"Yeah, I'm just going to talk to my dad." He shortly answered as he packed his things. Hiroto left and got permission to his dad. Meanwhile, Akari heard this matter and decided to come too. She got home and also asked for the permission of her parents, luckily, they've agreed. She wore peach chiffon dress and got ready to go to the party. Akari arrived at the party and she saw his Hiroto with his friends. She knows that the main reason why his friends are close to him is because of his money so she would always guard him. She simply went to buffet table and got her snack.

After, she approached her friend. "Hiroto, let's already leave."

"Let go, leave me alone." He said in anguish tone and tried to make her leave him but his friends returned. "Hiroto, who is this beautiful girl? Can you introduce us to her?' They said in quite teasing tone.

He looked at her and she looked at him. "She? Just someone I know." After she heard his answer, she felt hurt. "Oh, okay. I'm leaving you alone, Hiroto. Have a nice night." She smiled fakely and left. Hiroto realize that he made a wrong thing and when he turned, she was already gone. "Ohhhhhhhh......." His friends yelled and he just rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~

The other day, he really felt bad about the matter when his friends approached him again. "Hey Hiroto, give my budget today." He demand as he answered, "What budget? Did you gave me yours?"