Night 59

(Y/n)'s POV

Flashback

"Oh.." I halted before entering the place I was instructed to sleep at a day ago, there was Nayeon, eyes closed, back resting on the mat and her hands are resting as a pillow. She must have waited for me then fall asleep.

"You look so tired.." I sat beside her laying figure as I sigh. I look up and notice the cover on top was removed, mosquitos will surely get inside so I almost got out but a hand grabbed my shirt.

"Let it open..." I look at her and she was wide awake with that infamous smile of hers.

"You love stargazing right?"" She ask, I slowly nod.

"Y-You are awake since?"

"Since you come in.." That smile was changed into a grin, I sigh and went back to the mat to lay down beside her.

"And I am not tired.."

"Fine-"

"I should be asking you that.." Asking wha- wait-

"After you woke up you went with Hyewon and Chaeyeon then on dinner I did not found a chance to talk to you.." She said, I stare at the stars and there are a few scattered on the sky.

"I'm fine.. I should be saying that though.." I said, I glance at Nayeon and she was staring at me, cheeks blushing.

"S-Saying what..?"

"That I have not found a chance to talk to you.. I was trying to approach you after dinner but you choose to move away.." I look at her and Nayeon was already facing her back towards me.

"Nayeon-" I tried to hold her shoulder but she spoke.

"Y-You misunderstood.. I-I saw you and Chaeyeon both talking so I dont want to disturb you.." She said, I hum putting back my hand on the top of my body and silence occured.

"W-Wait..? You and Chaeyeon are fine now?" She suddenly face me, her face was so close to mine that I didn't even back away from her sudden move. We both stare at eachother. Only an inch was seperating it, it was a small distance at far but it was still a long distance near. Although it might sound pervert but I want to kiss-

"(Y/n).." She hug me, Nayeon hugged me. But-

'I-I'm not complaining but its better than nothing right??'

"I hope you will be honest to yourself.. Trust only yourself okay?" She said I hum as I hug her back, my other arm was resting around her figure while both of her arms was wrapped on mine, I just stare up again.

"I will.."

Silence.. Again.. I have to meet Sakura and Chaeyeon tonight. It was only Sakura but Chaeyeon said she have to reveal something that will make me believe her it involves Sakura too.

"Aish I hate this Chayeon.. She knows too much-" I halted my sentence and glance at the figure resting beside mine, thank goodness Nayeon was in deep asleep already.

"I want to stay... Stay always with you.." I pull her closer to mine feeling her warm through my body. Her soft silk skin was touching mine not sending shivers but it was a presence, a feeling that someone is near.. That I am not alone nor I am better alone.. I am much better with her.