Night 16

(Y/n)'s POV

After their small talk finally they're going home.

"Thank you for coming.. I hope you guys can come back, right (Y/n)?" Kura said, I nod.

"Hehehe Sure... Right Nayeon-nii?" I saw Jihyo look at the oldest and the coldest here.

"Mm.." She said, still not looking at me.

"Group hug!" I hear Jeongyeon, I tried to stood still but Kura and Nako drag me to the girls, I feel someone pulled me in the middle, I sigh.

"N-Not too m-much.." I said, everyone was squizing me tight.

"N-Not too m-much-" I heard Nayeon, I face my back and I saw her, face facing on me and hugging me.

'T-They planned this r-right..?' I tried to move away but I saw Momo pulling me close to Nayeon, and Nayeon was pushing by Sana.

"H-Hey..-" Nayeon tried to push me, I sigh.

"Your members plan this to the both of us..." I said in defeat as I let them crush our bones together.

"M-Move..!" Nayeon tried to shout but its quickly covered by her members laugh.

"Aish they really like having fun of you..." I whisper at her, she sidnt even respond, I sigh.

'I'm trying to be good here and you're the one who's pushing me away.. If thats what you want fine then... Suit yourself..'

"I-I c-cant b-breathe..." I heard Kura, I quickly pull her out of there embrace eventually leaving Nako behind.

                    "Are you okay?" I pat her head and hug her, she slowly nods as she try to gather some air

"Y-Yah u-unniee.. H-Help.." Nako tries to offer her hand, I tried to stand but they all quickly let go of eachother.

"O-Oh sorry.." Momo apologize, I just not a bit.

"O-Okay... Y-You guys can go home.. My driver will drive you all to your home.." I said to them still patting Kura.

"What happend to her?" Tzuyu said, I look at her.

"Hyperventelation syndrome..." I slowly stood up and carry Kura in my arms.

"Nako-chan can you guide them out.. I'll just take Kura to her room.." I said as I start to walk upstairs, Did I mention I can hear their gossips over here.

Nayeon's POV

"You guyd are it again... I told you all-"

"Nayeon-nii didnt you see what just happend?? She's trying to make a move!" Jeongyeon said walking out of this building with the others.

"About what? And who is trying to make a move??" Nako said, we all look at eachother.

"H-Hehe nothingg.." Jihyo pat her back, I sigh and everything become silent.

'Maybe we can talk later when this cute Nako-chan is already away..'