Night 15

-Timeskip-

(Y/n)'s POV

"So.. Why did you get back here at Korea?" Tzuyu look at me, I have to answer honestly because Kura is here.

"Kura wants to study here at Korea.. She just dragged me here and Nako.." I said, she hum and continue eat her food.

"How did you and Sakura meet?" Jeongyeon ask.

"My father assigned her to teach me all the things I need to know in Japan.. Then thats it.." I said, another member spoke.

"Why did you agree on going back here?" Sana ask.

'This is turning into a contest... Question and answer..?'

"Because I want to stay with her-"

"They're so sweet right? I'm turning into a third wheel all the time.." Nako said, I saw Kura pinch her cheek.

"You spoke too much... Just eat your food okay?" Sakura smile but not nust ordinary, its creepy, I saw Nako slowly nod and eat her food.

"Ah (Y/n)-"

"What??!" I look at Momo, I saw her look down, I suddenly feel bad.

'I-I didn't mean it..'

"A-Ah sorry... W-What is it Momo..?"

"I-I just want to say y-your food here taste g-good.." She said looking at me.

"A-Ah thank you... I-I'll tell the maid to add some desserts for you.." I said.

"Thank you!" She suddenly smile, some things didnt change on there club after years.

'A-Always happy about food..'

"Can I ask a question..?" Jihyo look at me, I nod.

"Will you two mind if we recruit you three into our club..?" She added.

'W-Wait what..? Recruit me with my girlfriend and our daughter?!'

"Jihyo! Why are you suddenly-"

"In favor of Jihyo-nii, please raise your hand.." Tzuyu raise her hand follow by the other members, well except Nayeon.

"Ahhh, about that.." Kura look at me.

"Me, Sakura-nee and (Y/n)-nee are already part of a club.." Nako look at them, I saw Jihyo sigh.

"Is that so... What club?" Dahyun look at Nako and Nako smile at her.

"Iz*one.."

-Flashback-

(Y/n)'s POV

I look at the simple design door in front of us, Nako said this is the clubroom of the club we're joining.

"Lets go?" Kura look at me, I smile and nod.

"Hitomi said they are all kind.. Dont worry..." Nako smile and open the door, everything looks normal for a club, a white board, sofa, seats, just a normal one.