Night 45

Nayeon's POV

"So.. What should we do on (Y/n) and Nayeon-unnie's situation..?" Jeongyeon broke the noise and stare at Jihyo.

"Well we do have a blue room but not a red one.." Tzuyu look at (Y/n).

"Can (Y/n) and Ms. Nayeon just sleep at the violet room? I can just sleep at the sofa.." Iz*one's leader said, she's so kind that she's willing to sacrifice herself for her members, Jihyo thats the old you... What happend now..?

"If we let you do that what is the point of doing the game..?" Sana suddenly said a bit sound like mocking her, but Jihyo handle the situation and stare at Sana.

"Sana have a point here Ms Eunbi.. We cant let you do that.." Jihyo said, I continue listening at their conversation.

"So.. Where will we sleep?" (Y/n) ask.

"(Y/n), have you forgot we have tents provided by the council? Do you two want to sleep outside?" Mina said, I clench my fist a bit. (Y/n) should enjoy this vacation.

"Its fine by m-" I cut (Y/n) and hold her hand.

"You guys know I hate sleeping outside.. I am not buying this game, its either (Y/n) will sleep on a room or I will go back to Seoul.." I said gripping (Y/n)'s hand. Yes I said we will play with them but not on this point, (Y/n) should sleep comfortably.

"N-Nayeon-nii.. That is too much.." (Y/n) said but my eyes are still fix on our leader.

"Chill Nayeon-nii.. Its just a game.. There's no point at getting angry.."

"Jeongyeon-nii is right Nayeon-nii.. Seat down please.." Momo hold my wrist, making me glance at her then I look at the other side of the sofa and Sakura is staring at me so I stare back, I then look at Chaeyeon and she was staring at me, I'd rather not stare back.

"I'd rather sleep outside than see those two together..." (Y/n) whisper maybe only for me to hear it.

"So you are saying that you dont want to sleep outside Nayeon-nii.." Jihyo stood up and walk to me, I stare at her.

"What if you will sleep beside Chaeyeon, Kkura and (Y/n)? Do you want that?" Jihyo stare back at me then at (Y/n), to be honest I dont want (Y/n) to get sad for always seing those two together, I want (Y/n) to enjoy this three days with us.. So I sat down in defeat.

"So..?" I heard Eunbi said.

"Say it for yourself Nayeon-nii.." Jihyo walk back to her seat, all of 20 eyes are fix on me so is (Y/n)'s.

"F-Fine... I will sleep on a tent with (Y/n)-" Somebody then cut me.

"I object.. As the girlfriend I should be the one sleeping with (Y/n).." The great Sakura speak, I look at (Y/n) and she was busy staring at Sakura, what for?

'Just stay with Chaeyeon... That's what you want right?'

"Wonyoung-ah, do you have a popcorn..?" I heard the girl who look like a duck whisper to their tall maknae.

"I dont have.. Why..?"

"We only see this on dramas.." The second maknae said looking at the two namely (Y/n) and Sakura.

"Enjoy it while you can.." Tzuyu said, you guys are enjoying this huh.

"Saku-chan... Seat down.. Please calm down.." Chaeyeon is trying to hold her hand, I look at (Y/n) and anger starts to rise on her, its like her blood is boiling right now because of Chaeyeon.. You dont want to make it too hot.