Prologue

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm so tired listening to a japanese teacher, since I am at college now, our teacher doesn't care if we listen or not, my dad can even pay them more of their salaries so I know I will pass.

"(Y/n)? Hey! You're starting to sleep!" My seatmate woke me up from my daydream.

"W-What?" I look at her, my seatmate smirk and glance at a certain girl.

"She keeps on looking at you, she looks interested at you.." She said.

"And look, she's beautiful right? I want her to look at me like that too.." My other guy seatmate said, I sigh.

"She is my-"

"Oh I wish I can marry her.." Another one said.

'When will they stop..' I facepalmed and sigh, I just didnt mind them.

"Okay, I have name of the student that will go to Seoul, South Korea for the exchange student.." The teacher said, everyone become quiet as I look at the window.

'Why would I be back at that place? I love Tokyo already.. I should just stay here with her.. I am so much happier now.. My dad spoiled me and give me what I want, my sis is already happy too at her work so what is the point-'

"Ms Song?! Ms Song (Y/n)! Listen!"

"WHAT?!" I shout.

"Woahhhhhh" I heard my classmates said, I look at the teacher and she was looking at me, a real scary look one.

"G-Gomen'nasai S-Sensei! [I'm sorry teacher]" I stood up and bow down, all of my classmates laugh, it adds on my one of the most embarrassing moments at school again, nice one (Y/n).

"Are you listening?" She ask, there is no point at lying.

"N-No ma'am!" I shout, my classmates laugh again.

"What will I do to you-" A female voice cut my teacher.

"Nekkoya.. I pick you!" The girl who's been my classmates are obssess at stood up and point at me.

"She picked you to be with her in Seoul

"She picked you to be with her in Seoul.." My teacher said, my eyes widden.

"But Kura-!"

"Babe! What did I told you?!" She shout at me, I gulp and nod. Everyone got silent then.

"You know her?!" My classmates shout, Kura laugh and look at me.

"That baka [idiot] is my girlfriend.." Sakura point at me smiling innocently, Oh my god I love that smile- then all of my classmates are in owe, well shiyet.

"I-I keep on telling them that.."

"Song (Y-Y/n)!!!" They all shout.

'T-Tasukede..' [Help]