Night 62

(Y/n)'s POV

"Unnie.."

"You drive alone?" I welcome her with a smile but I notice her face was straight and serious, something got wrong again.

"Do I have anyone with me?" She crosses her arms as she walk out of her car, I just look down yep she is not on the mood.

"Unnie-" I tried to apologize but she spoke again.

"Sakura or Nayeon??" Irene-unnie suddenly ask, she just arrived here and she will ask me that question?? What the heck??

"I-Irene-unnie-"

"I am not on the choices. Sakura. Or. Nayeon." Her gaze was darted on me, I gulp as I back away from her hoping the others won't notice what we are talking about.

"U-Unnie.. L-Let's talk about this-"

"Miyawaki or Im.. I need you to choose now (Y/n)." Unnie said as she walk towards me, I tried to back away until I reach the wall, I'm trapped.

"Dont make me repeat myself. Sakura or Nayeon?"

"U-Unnie... Please-" My words got cut when her hand was suddenly on my cheek.

"You do know I only want the best for you right..?" She ask on her calm tone, I gulp as I nod and keep my stare on her.

"Y-Yes unnie-" I answer.

"So.. I want you to choose.." She added, Irene-unnie's hand starts to travel down my neck sending shivers on my body until it fully stopped on my waist.

"If you cant choose..." Irene-unnie lean in as my eyes widdened.

"Why not try be a Bae-"

"U-UNNIE!!" I push her as my cheeks turns red.

"Kidding aside.." Irene-unnie back away as she lean her back on her car while looking at me.

"Since you now know what happen.. What will you do to those two?" She glance at the table, actually they are three.

"What do you mean two? Chaeyeon is also-"

"Dont play dumb dumb with me. I know you like our song but please dont act like one." She look at me serious, again, I look down and sigh.

Nayeon or Sakura... Im or Miyawaki... First love or the current one..

It is a hard to choose.

But the answer it obvious.

"I will have to let go unnie.. Besides.. She dont deserve me.." I said as I look at her, Irene-unnie serious face suddenly fade away as she sigh and nod, quickly understanding what I said.

Even we only had a half blood running on our veins, honestly it feels like Irene-unnie is my real sister, not half.

"Let's go to them.. They are waiting for long.." Irene-unnie pat my head as we both walk towards the table.

"Oh Irene.." Nayeon is the first one to greet her as she plastered a smile to her.

"Hello Nayeon.." Irene-unnie smile back.