Night 8 Kor

Nayeon's POV

"Oi! How's college?" Jeongyeon pat my head, I move away and look at her.

"Aren't you in college too? Pabo.. We are classmates.." I told her, I saw Jihyo walk from the door.

"Your classes are already over?" She smile and sat in the middle of us two.

"Where are the others?" I ask Jihyo, she sigh and lay her head on my shoulder.

"Busy with their school activities..." She said, I look around and everything seems so quiet.

'Deafening silence... I miss everyone...'

"Miss Im Nayeon.. Please go to the principals office now.." The announcement in the speaker said.

"Go and continue later.. I'm turning into a third wheel here.." Jeongyeon said standing up and walking to the cabinet.

"Go now.." Jihyo move away, I smile and nod.

'What do they want from me..?'

-Timeskip bought to you by Crow's blood's Togawa Maki-

"Ah Miss Im

"Ah Miss Im.. Have a seat.." The principal said, I bow and sat down.

"What does my mom need to me..?" I told her, she smile.

"Ms Im.. We're at the campus... I'll treat you like a student here.." She said, I sigh and rephrase the sentence.

"Mrs Im.. What do you want..?"

"Three of the exchange students will come here by tomorrow and I was asked to pick who would I want to exchange from them.." She explain, I look at her.

"They are from Japan right..?" I ask, she nod.

"Well.. I already choose the Blackpink club members to go but-"

"You cant because Jennie's father is one of the stock holders... Right..?" She nod again.

"So you want me to be an exchange student in Japan?" I added, she nod and stood up from her seat.

"Yes dear... Its much better if you'll show them how great a korean student is-" I cut her.

"I wont leave my friends here.." I said standing up and bowing at her.

"But Nayeon-"

"I told you mom.. I wont leave my friends... They are my family too so excuse me-" I hold the door knob but it suddenly twisted and burst open making me fall.

"The heck??"

"Miss Principal- Eh Nayeon??" I saw Jennie on the door.

"J-Jennie??"

"We heard you got called so we come for back up.." Jisoo said helping me stand, I nod.

"Thank you.."

"Sorry Principal Im... Your daughter wont be joining that exchange student thingy with Japan... She and her friends will stay. Period." Jennie said, I look at my mom and she was looking down.

"Right... Of course Ms Kim..."

"Lets go now..." Jisoo said still holding my hand, I move it away.

"Mm.. Okay..."

"So sensitive..." Jennie said walking away beside me.

"Whats wrong with that..?" I said, Jisoo giggle.

"She's afraid to fall and then ended up getting hurt... Right? Just like what (Y-" Jennie said, I clench my fist.

"I just dont like skinship... And please... I dont want to hear her name again..." I said walking away.

"Does she dont know how to say thank you atleast?" I heard Jisoo said, I face them one last time and bow down.

"Thank you..." I walk away but I heard Jennie whisper.

"She doesnt want to go to Japan... Because she know she have chances to meet (Y/n)..."

'How does she know what I'm thinking..? That smart spoiled brat...'