Night 61

Third Person POV

A loud knock was heard on a spacious room, or should I say, a office.

"Come in.." A voice speak as he turn his chair towards the veiw of the door to be able to be recognize. He was busy, so busy.

"You called for me sir?" A guy bow down towards his boss seated on a chair comfortably while smiling as he look at a picture frame on top of his table.

"Ah yes.." He smile at the guy as he place a card on top of his desk pushing it towards the male in front of her.

"Sir?" The guy look at him shock as he saw a black card in front of him.

"Prepare the best room of our luxury condo unit.. I want everything to be perfect, buy new furnitures, fill the ref with everything expensive, make it as comfortable as much as posible.."

"Hm.. May I ask why sir..?" He ask once again, he only smile as he glance at the picture frame again, a smile escape his lips, the picture was a baby girl smiling happily with a guy in twenties holding her.

"Because my only daughter is coming home at me.. Permanently.."

"As you wish Mr. Song.." He bow as he grab the card and walk out.

"My dear (Y/n) will be staying with me.." He smile as he carress the only picture of you and him when you were a baby.

"Too bad you wont have a mother.. But dont worry.. Your dad will do everything to protect you and to make up for our lost time together.." He let out a sigh before looking at another picture, it was when you came back to him.

"Besides my daughter.. You are the only family I have.. So I will love you.." A tear escape his eyes.

"I wont let your mother hurt you.. Not again.."

Back at South Korea

"Its over.. Not even a extension.." Hyewon said as she place her bags towards the bus that they first rode when they came in.

"I still want to stay here.." Wonyoung sigh as she went inside the bus, they are all getting ready to leave, the days the council prepared for them were over, its their time to get back to Seoul.

"Me too.." Yujin just sigh, Yuri just smile behind her.

"Its going to be fine.. We will go back when we have time.." She said to the maknaes to cheer them up.

"I know Kwangbae.. Gladly I have Michelle with me today.." Chaewon said patting the shoulder of Hyewon, Hyewon on the other hand look at the latter confuse. One, she does not know a person named Michelle and two, Chaewon is not the type to befriend with anyone so, who is just-

"M-Michelle..?" Unaware of the eyes who spy Chaewon and Hyewon on the bus' window, they both slowly look up to see an angry fox- frog- I mean, Minju staring at Chaewon, deadly.

"M-Min hey-"

"Who is Michelle?!" Minju's aura grow more as her smile gets wicker.

"I-It was my h-hair extension..! I-I named it as M-Michelle last night r-right? H-Haven't you remember??" Chaewon beg as she gulp while Hyewon remained terrified.

"Ah right.. Come up here.. Let's cuddle.." Minju's gaze turn soft as she smile while she sat back down.

"I-Is she always like that when she is angry..?" Hyewon finally snapped out and breathe heavy.