Night 50

(Y/n)'s POV

"Sorry I took long.." I saw Nayeon-nii seated on a blanket in front of the tent we are suppost to sleep at, looking at the sea.

"Hmm its fine.. I'm here just a few minutes ago.." She answer as she look at me smiling a bit.

"I heard from others that you run away.." She said, I hum and look at the sea.

"She is starting to irritate me.. And you know who.."

"There are only two persons that makes you sad these days so yes.. I know who.." She said, a moment of silence occur then we saw a yatch who just anchored on the shore, the people from the yacht exited the vehicle and Nayeon still stares there.

"Want to go there?" I ask her, she look at me like asking me if I'm serious.

"I mean.. We can actually go there if you want too.. I can do something.. Treat it as a return of favor for waiting for me.." I offer my hand to her, she took a few seconds before she held it back.

"Let's go.." I smile as she give me her best smile today.

'Running away isnt a bad choice after all..' Or I thought it wont be. I notice that the yacht is locked from the inside so I did something.

"A-Are you out of your mind..?!" Nayeon-nii whisper shout at me while I jump into the yacht's fence and unlock the small gate from the inside.

"Welcome abord Ms Im.." I bow down at her which earn a smack on my head, it hurts but teasing her and seeing her reaction is cute, it is worth the pain.

"I-Idiot..! I-If we get in trouble I will blame you..!" She whisper shout again but eventually she walk in and walk to the deck, as I mesmerize her, the veiw already hypnotize her and I have to admit she is the veiw. Nevertless, stars are not shy tonight, they are all shining even though the sun is still setting plus the gentle waves illuminating the reflection from the sky, a perfect almost night if you will describe it.

"T-This is beautiful.." She walk to the edge near the tip of the yacht, it is facing the sea, I walk to the door and got unlucky again, its locked.

"The door is lock, we cant go inside Nayeon-nii.." I sigh, but I saw a switch which maybe to turn on the electricity but I didnt turned it on because the owners of the yacht might notice.

"No its fine.. Come here and look.. It is beautiful (Y/n).."

"Yes but not as beautiful as you.." I said teasing her again, she didn't look at me but I heard her sigh.

"Where did you learn those lines.. As far as I know you dont say those kinds of words.." Nayeon-nii said and look at me, its a bit dark but I can still notice the tint of pink on her cheek.

"What?? Is it wrong to flirt?" I said standing beside her looking at the veiw too.

"Yes especially you have a girlfriend idiot.." 

"Oh.. The last time I check I havent felt I have one.." I sigh and look at her, her facial expression is cannot be dertermine, I dont know if she's sad or happy but then she tried to hand her phone to me.

"W-What..?"

"Idiot.. Take a picture of me.." Nayeon sucessfully hand me her phone and smile waiting for me to take one, and I did.