Night 14

(Y/n)'s POV

"Shall we go now??" Kura said still clinging on me, I nod and open the door for 'her' visitors, did I mention my car can fit 15 people inside? Yeah.. I just want to mention.

                    "I cant waste time here

"I cant waste time here.." I said, Kura look at the Twice members.

"Hey.. Dont just stand there! Come on! We'll fit inside promise! And by the way, I like all of your dresses, lets do shopping together next time?" She happily said, I saw Jihyo walk to Kura.

"Sure on the shopping and thank you for the offer.. But we will-"

"We will take the offer..." Tzuyu step in, I'm not surprized that the maknae become more mature now.

"T-Tzuyu..?" Jihyo look at Tzuyu in shock.

"T-They already prepare something for us... It will be a waste if we wont go there right?" Tzuyu look at me then at Kura, Kura nod.

"Yep so everyone.. Lets go?" Kura smile, this energetic woman never knows anything about this.

"M-Mm.." I step away from the door so all of them could enter, lastly Kura and I enter.

"As expected... You're rich now.." Mina look at me, I nod.

"All of my money comes from my father-"

"Ahhh so you can buy a lots of vases like what you broke-" Sana covered Dahyun'a mouth.

"H-Hehehe sorry about my tofu..."

"I-I dont get it..-" Kura look at me, I smile and pat her head.

"Nande mo nai.. [It was nothing..]"

"Hey... Speak korean will you.." Nayeon said on whisper, I glance at her.

"Why dont you ask your japanese members to translate it? Do I need to adjust myself for you all to- AW-" Kura cut me by pinching my cheek.

"Shhh..." She said, I sigh and shut up.

"I'm sorry, she really just hate meeting new persons.." She smile at them, they all look at eachother.

"But we're not new.." I heard Chaeyoung whisper.

"Ah is that strawberries??" Kura was looking at what is Chaeyoung carrying.

"Ah yes.. Here.." Chaeyoung smile and hand it to Kura, I saw her smile back.

"This is my favorite.." Kura said looking at me, I nod and smile.

"Its yours.." I said, I saw Momo pout laying her head on Jeongyeon, I sigh.

"G-Give them some too.." I look at Kura, she smile and nod.

"Guys?" Kura moves the basket of strawberries to them, I saw Momo get strawberries, Chaeyoung also got some and Tzuyu, I saw Mina smile.

"You havent change a few things.." She said looking at me, I look away and the ride was quiet.

-Song Hotel-

We all seat at the dining but its all still quiet.

"Ahh! Feel at home here.." Kura broke the silence.

"Thank you.." Jihyo said, I feel Nayeon still havent look at me directly.

"Ahh How many Hotel does Ms Song own?" Jeongyeon suddenly ask, Kura look at me.

"I dont own this.. My father owns more than 60 hotels around the world.."

"I heard he also own a Japanese group.." Mina added, I nod.

"Kura and Nako are part of those groups... They just come here with me to study.." I said then everything went silent, again.

"Sakura-nii! (Y/n)-nii!" I heard Nako, I stood up and walk near the door.

"Over here.." I smile whie looking at her in the living room.

"(Y/n)-nii!" She run and hug me tight.

"W-Woah.. Easy.." I pat her head.

"Ah Nako-chan, we have visitors, come here.." Kura said, I let go of Nako and she walks beside Kura.

"Hello Im Yabuki Nako-"

"Kawaiii!"

"Kyeopta!!" The girls stood up and walk to Nako, they all pinch her cheeks.

"You are so cute.. How old are you??" I heard Jihyo said.

"18.." Nako smile at them.

"Cuteee"

'I never thought Twice are so attracted to cute girls like Nako- Wait... Does that mean I'm cute too- WAIT WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING??'

"Earth to (Y/n)? You're getting red..." Kura pokes my cheek, I suddenly look at her.

"A-Ah it was nothing... Lets go back to the dining table.. I'll tell the maids to prepare our food.."