Night 31

(Y/n)'s POV

'Nayeon-nii..' I call her phone.

"P-Pick up..." I said walking in the hallways, her phone just keep ringing for minutes now, I dont know where I can find her and-

"Watch where you goin- Oh, (Y/n)?? Whats with the rush?" Jeongyeon-nii bump into me, I sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness Jeongyeon.. Where's Nayeon..?" I asked her, she look at me.

"Whats wrong? Did you and your girlfriend broke up and you want to date Nayeon now?? Or do you want-" I cut her.

"Please just tell me where is she." I look at her seriously, she gulp and nod.

"A-Ah just follow me.." She said as she start to walk back to our classroom, and there she is, standing at the window looking at the veiw down.

"Nayeon! You have a visitor!" Jeongyeon shout which made me snap out of my imagination.

"For goodness sake Jeongyeon.. Can you atleast have respect for your unnie??" She face us, I smile a bit.

"A-Ah (Y/n).. I-Its good to see you.." She said walking to me.

"Y-Yeah.. Um can we talk..?" I said, she hum and let me in the classroom, Jeongyeon casually sat on her seat, near us.

"Privately.." I look at her, she look at Jeongyeon.

"You heard it.. Privately.."

"But Nayeon-"

"Do you want to stay at the hospital for a week??" Nayeon slam her and on a table, I back away.

"Yeah.. As long as you're my nurse- A-Aw!" Finally, Nayeon dragged Jeongyeon out by her ear.

'T-Thats going to hurt...'

"Now.. What do you want to tell me?" She said closing the door shut, locking it at the same time.

"Its about Kura... I think.. She's not the same person when I first met her.. Well.. She's still the Kura I know but.. Something is missing.." I explained while I sat on the chair right beside hers.

"Continue.." She said approaching me.

"I cant put it into words but.. Its still her but something changed.. Eversince we meet Chaeyeon.." I look at at her, she's already in front of me.

"Is it Lee Chaeyeon..?" She ask, I nod.

"Our neighbor club, Itzy.. Chaeyeon's younger sister is a member there.. I will ask Chaeryeong about her sister.." Nayeon then added.

"Will that be fine? Or should I make another plan-"

"N-No.. That should work right? You're just going to ask.." I cut her and smile a bit.