Night 47

Flashback- before dinner

Sakura's POV

"Eunbi-unnie... Cant you really do something about this? Please unnie.." I was almost on my knees on begging on Eunbi-unnie. I cant sleep with Chaeyeon knowing (Y/n) will sleep with another girl.. Plus I will sleep with Chaeyeon.. (Y/n) havent trust her yet.

"Sakura-yah.. Did we talked about this with the others? And it will be bad if we agree together on this without the other group knowing.. Twice helped us organize this vacation.." Eunbi-nii said almost walking out her room but I hold her hand.

"So if I talked to Jihyo you will agree?" I grip her hand tight then I heard her sigh.

"Yes.. But please not today Sakura.. They are having fun at the beach.. Just ask Jihyo after lunch.." I let go of Eunbi-nii's hand and she pat my head.

"Everything happend for a reason Sakura.." She then walk out, I look down gathering my thoughts.

'I know I like (Y/n) but Im starting to develop on my feelings with Chaeyeon.. If this continue I might like her again.. But I cant leave (Y/n)..'

"I hate this.." I walk out the door and notice Chaeyeon walk into a room, its violet room. Out of curiousity I followed her and stand just outside close to the door, I peek and I saw Chaeyeon's back and a certain someone's back near the window.

"What do you want?"

It was not Chaeyeon's voice.

"Nothing.. I just want to thank you.. For everything.."

It was Chaeyeon speaking, they are taking turn.

"That's all? You dont have to thank me Yeon.. Everything happend for a reason.."

"I know but if it wasn't for you and Twice.. I wouldnt have-"

"Ms. Miyawaki.. Its bad to get your nose into others business.." She look at the door and our eyes met, out of shock I fall down on the floor.

"Kkura-yah!" Chaeyeon walk to me and help me stand.

"I-I'm fine..." I stood up with a little help on Chaeyeon and look at the girl close to the window.

"I just got curious on why Chaeyeon walk here.. You even suggested the rule about not stepping a foot on others room right? Ms Park.." I said, she smile and walk to me and Chaeyeon.

"Oh drop the formalities Sakura, we will be spending three days with eachother.." She then face me.

"And Im sorry I didnt follow my own rule.. Plus I'm sorry if you got jelous.. Me and Chaeyeon are just purely friends.." She added.

'So? What will I do with that information..?'

"Nothing more, nothing less.. From childhood until now.." She said, my eyebrow twitch a bit.

"I-I am not jelous okay.. I have (Y/n) with me-" Chaeyeon cut my sentence.

"Sakura please.. Let's not argue here again-" Jihyo cut hers.