Night 21

Nayeon's POV

"What do they dont want me to know..?" I sigh and look down from the rooftop of the school.

'They want me out of the club for a whole hour.. A whole freaking hour?!'

"That's what I dont know yet..." Tzuyu sigh and stand beside me looking at the veiw, I look at her.

'Aish.. Side profiles really suit her.. But her face is like a goddess- Wait! Dont tell me they are going to talk about (Y/n)-'

"If its about (Y/n) why did they kick me out also..?" She look at me, my eyes widdened.

"I-I'm n-not thinking o-of that g-girl.." I quickly look away, I heard her giggle.

"You're so easy to read... Your eyes are telling me you want to see and talk to (Y/n).." She said, I look down.

"For how many times do I need to tell you... I dont want to be around that perso-" Tzuyu cut me.

"You want to spend time with her... Spill the truth already.. Its just between maknaes.. Real and fake.." She hold my hand and stare at me.

"Tsk fine... I do want to talk to her but its not about me making friends... I dont want to tolerate our members doing something bad..." I said, she let go and sigh.

"Hey unnie... I really want to stop them too but..-" Tzuyu look at the students.

"But..?"

"I cant stop them now... They already have a plan and the phase one already happend so.. Whats the point of stopping them... They should continue... Even it become sucessful or a failure.."

'She spoke so well..'

"You have many wise words inside you huh... But why cant you say those in front of your unnies..?"

"I cant... I'm not allowed to talk that much... I'd rather listen and follow.." She smile, I look down.

'Thats not right...'

"I have a plan Tzuyu and I need your help..." I pat her shoulder and look at her seriously.

Jihyo's POV

"Ah your back already.." I smile looking at the figure walking to us.

"Well, that was easy after all..." She smile, I smile back.

"So Chaeyeon... Anything you notice on your ex-girlfriend?" Jeongyeon ask, Chaeyeon nod.

"Well except of her having another girl that fast.. She still have some feelings for me.." She said as she seat down.

"Any drink or food you want? I'll order them right away.." Mina smile at our subordinate.

"Jokbal-!!" Jeongyeon cover Momo's mouth.

"We have a visitor..!"

"Some things never change here.." Chaeyeon smile, I nod.

"Its been 8 years.."

"Yep 8 years without you..!" Sana hug her neck, I just smile.

"I dont want to waste the opportunity of studying abroad, but Im glad I'm still welcome in this club.. How is my sis?" She smile, I answer.

"She joined another club of rookies... I think they will be famous in no time.." I smile.

"But we have more important matters to disscuss.." Dahyun suggest, I hum.

"Right... So Chaeyeon..?"

"I'll try my best to make her like me again... And in order for that to happend.. I need Kura to break up with her current girlfriend right?"

"Exactly on point.." Chaeyoung said.

"I dont understand why you guys want this..? Why is that (Y/n) that special for you all?" Sana cut Chaeyeon.

"We'll just claim our lost property-"

"Lost friend... Lost. Friend. Sana." I look at her seriously, she nod quickly.

"Great... I can claim what is mine too..." Chaeyeon look at my members.

"And that is my Kura... My Kura..."

'I'm glad Mina have her connections... This is better than I expect...'