Night 40

Jennie's POV

"Ah finally you are here.. Please take a seat.." I smile and motion my visitor to take a seat on my office, she did what I told her. I walk to the door and lock it.

                "Miss Kim

"Miss Kim.." I cut her while walking back to my seat.

"So Miss.." I smile and sat down on my seat waiting for a good news from her.

"I have gather everything you need.. Ms Kim.. From Song (Y/n)'s connections up until to Twice's connections.." She pull out a folder from her bag and place it on my table.

"As expected from a person like you.." I said opening the folder, all the details I need is inside, eveything.

"I also discover one of my club member's involvement on this case but rest assure I already handle it and talked to her.." She added, I nod and close the folder hidding it on my table.

"I see... Thank you for not tolerating her.." I said, she nod and sigh.

"I will make sure to guide and watch over them more.." She stood up and bow.

"As an exchange.. I will make sure to fund your club even its part of another school... For your service.." I said, she then look at me in shock and shake her head.

"There's no need Ms Kim... What your family provide to my family is already enough.. Maybe I still owe so much but I will do anything you ask me to.." She bow again.

"Come on... Treat this as a gift.. Plus you worked so hard to give me everything I need to confirm something..." I stood up and walk to her, I pat her shoulder.

"M-Miss Kim... T-This is too much.." She look at me, I smile.

"We cant waste your talent so is your group so please continue being together..." I said handling her a envelop that contains details of a bank account for her.

"Thank you.. Thank you so much Miss Kim.." She said hugging me, I hug back and pat her head.

"You know the drill okay?"

"Yes Miss Kim.. I wont tell anyone..." I smile and guide her to the door.

"If you need anything Miss Kim I am willing to help you.." I open the door and she bow again, I nod.

"If you need anything too.. My office is open for you.." I said, she smile and walk out.

'(Y/n)... I wonder why-'

"Jen?" I snapped out of my thoughts and look at the person.

"Ah Jisoo.." I plaster a smile at her, she sigh and peck my lips.