Night 27

Sakura's POV

'T-That girl... Sana... I have to do something... She knows about it-'

"Kura? Babe??? Are you okay-" (Y/n) was shaking me, I didnt even feel it.

"A-Ah yes why??" I look at her, everyones eyes suddenly darted into me.

"Are you even listening?" She stare at me, I playfully smile and nod.

"Yep.. Dont worry about me.." I said hugging her arm.

'I-I have to protect my secret... Or else... I'll hurt (Y/n) and the others..' I look at Chaeyeon and I caught her staring at me, I quickly move my eyes away.

"Earth to Chaeyeon?!" I saw Yena shake Chaeyeon.

"I'm fine.. So the meeting will end about the sleep over? But you all didnt talk about who's house..." She said, I can feel her eyes still on me.

'Sleep over?? For what? What is Eunbi's planning?'

"Well, we only know a rich student here right?" Wonyoung look at (Y/n), I tighten my grip on her arm.

'If you're trying to get her, you wont-'

"Is it fine (Y/n)??" Chaewon ask, I shook my head.

"No, our hotel is too messy-"

"Its fine.. Right (Y/n)? For the club?" Wonyoung said, I saw (Y/n) look at her, I. Hate. It.

"Hey babee, we cant right??"

"Sakura-nee, its for our club.." Hitomi said.

"U-Umm..." I saw (Y/n)'s eyes looking at the members, I grab her face and made her look at me.

"(Y/n).. We cant... Right?" I smile at her, she smile a bit.

"I-Its for the club...-"

"Okay majority win, who wants to go to (Y/n)'s house? Please raise your hand!" Yujin announce, basically everyone raise their hand, I clench my fist.

'Cant you see she's flirting with you?!'

"Lets talk about the date later for now, club meeting dismiss!!"

'Wonyoung... Sana... and Chaeyeon... I have to do something to get rid of them...'

-TS~

Nayeon's POV

"Jeongyeon... Will you please seat on your chair than my table?!" I shout at her, she just giggle.

"Are you Momo or even Jihyo to order me??" She smirk, in front of me.

"Oh too bad... Both of them have boyfriend now so cut off your fantasy on Momo and focus on yourself.." I said pushing her away but she grab my waist.

"Then can you be mine..?" She ask staring at me, I blush.

"J-Jeongye-"