Night 18

Next Day

(Y/n)'s POV

"Club meeting?" I look at Kura and she no, we just arrived at our classroom for just a few minutes ago.

"Yeah and they said its an urgent meeting, I dont know what is it about..." She sigh and she stood up.

"But how about our classes?" I look at her but she pull me up.

"Come on! Its our first meeting with them!" She successfully pulled me and dragged me to the door.

"H-Hey dont rush.." I said, I bumped into a student on my way out.

"(Y/n)-.." She said but Sakura was so fast on pulling me I didnt get to look at the student.

'D-Did Nayeon-nii called me..?' I sigh.

'I'm just imagining things...'

Nayeon's POV

"Aigoo, both of them are on a rush, I wonder what happend.." I saw Jeongyeon smirk, I hit her head.

"Just go to your seat-"

"Why? You will follow them?? Dont tell me you'll watch them do-"

"Just shut up Jeongyeon!" I drag her in the room and smack the door close.

"For how many times do I need to tell you I dont care at her. Tsk, forget about it.." I sat down at my seat and waits for the teacher.

'I-Its still bothering me... I cant tolerate our club doing bad things... I-I'll tell (Y/n) about it later...'

Sakura's POV

"Sooo?? W-Whats the emergency???" I look at the club members panting, they all look at me.

"C-Chill we dont need to rush that much.." Eunbi-chan said, I smile a bit and look at (Y/n), she was already seated on the floor panting hard.

"W-We r-rushed f-for n-nothing..!" She smile, I kneel beside her and pat her head.

"Sorry babe.." I pat her head, I saw Wonyoung offer a water.

"Thank you-"

"Thats not for you... Thats for (Y/n).." She smile and handed it to my girlfriend.. I dont like her words...

"T-Thank you..." (Y/n) said drinking from it, I saw the maknae leaning close to (Y/n) wiping her sweat.

'IS SHE TRYING TO FLIRT WITH MY (Y/N)?!' My blood boiled all of a sudden, where is the respect she have for an older member?!

"Hehehe you shouldnt run that much.. Later lets work out together, jogging or..." I saw her lean on (Y/n)'s ears and whisper the remaining sentences she have, (Y/n) froze.

                  "L-Let me wipe her sweat, and she's busy everyday, she dont have time for you

"L-Let me wipe her sweat, and she's busy everyday, she dont have time for you.." I grab the towel from Wonyoung, she smirk.

"I'm sure (Y/n) will make changes to fit me on her schedule.." She said, I cant take this anymore.

"Y-You-"

"Kura..." (Y/n) pull me into a hug, my body finally rest.

"She's just trying to be friendly... Come on.." She said patting my head, I suddenly forgot my worries and things bothering me.

'(Y/n)...'

"Okay! Drama is over!" Yujin pull that maknae away from my (Y/n), let me repeat, MY (Y/N).

"So... I just called you all for a-"

"Disbandment??? No!! I cant take this- AWW! YURI?! WHAT THE HELL?!?" I saw Yuri hit Yena with a book.

"Listen." Chaewon said, I saw the other members giggle, I smile too.

"We have two good news!" Eunbi shout, everyone starts to wonder what is it.

"But first, let the two couple adjust because their position is kinda..." Hyewon sigh, I saw Hitomi covered Nako's eyes.

"U-Uh..." I look at (Y/n) and I was seating at her lap this whole time, I blushed.

"Thats not new for my eyes!" Nako shout, everyone look at us eyes widdened.

"Y-Yah! Nako dont lie!!" I stood up fast, they all giggle.

"Umm back to the topic..?" Minju said, Eunbi clap her hands.

"Because of (Y/n)'s donations our club is back and wont disband!" She smile, everyone starts to hug eachother.

"They're like a family..." (Y/n) move her arms around my shoulders, I smile and hug her waist.

"And we're included in that.." She smile, I hum in agreement.

"And the second one??" Yuri smiling look at the leader.

"A new member is joining us!! Ah come here!!" Eunbi look at the door, the door slowly open.

"H-Huh..?" My eyes widdened.

"She's a new addition to our family.." Eunbi walk to her and pat her shoulder.

"Please treat me well..." The girl bow down, I froze.

'H-Her...'

???'s POV

'H-Her..'