Night 36

Chaeyeon's POV

"Unnie!!" A certain browned haired girl wearing mask hug me as I walk in the lobby of (Y/n)'s hotel.

"Unnie its me, Chaeryeong.." She remove her facemask and smile at me, I drag her to the back of the hotel to talk, privately..

"Chaeryeong.. Dont tell me you're the one who brainwashed Minju?? She almost murder (Y/n) last night..!" I corner my sis on the wall at the back of (Y/n)'s hotel and grip her shirt, I am angry.. very angry.. She moving by herself without my consent.

"C-Chaeyeon-unnie.. I-I-" She look at me nervously, I didn't let her finish her sentence.

"Who's with you..? I know you cant do that plan alone..." I ask again, seriously.

"I-I am w-with Yuqi-unnie... I-I'm sorry U-unnie.." She said almost in tears, I let go of her and sigh.

"Dont do that again.." I said facing my back on her.

'I have to get back or else they'll be worried that I'm gone too long..'

"Why dont you want (Y/n) to die?? Thats the only thing we can do for you to have Sakura-nii back! Dont tell me you're getting close to her too??" She shout, I stop on my track and glance at her.

'Getting close when (Y/n) hates me so much...'

"Get back on your club and do your club tasks.. You dont need to worry about me-"

"But I want to help! That's the only thing I can do for you Chaeyeon-nii! For you to have Sakura-nii back!" She shout, I look down.

'I even dragged my innocent sister to this mess..'

"You already helped..." I look at her.

'Sakura and I already talked about it... Plus I dont want you to get involved...'

"No I haven't! I even asked Nancy-nii about it-" She shout.. That name...

'N-Nancy... That girl is even alive?!'

"Chaeryeong dont even talk to that girl again.. I dont want to hear that name from your mouth again!" I walk back to her and grip her shoulder.

"W-Why unnie..?"

"She can never be trusted... So dont ever engage into a conversation with her.. Promise me..." I hold her hand, she just nod and look at me.

"I promise unnie.." I sigh and hug her.

"I'm protecting you okay... You're my responsibility too.. Much greater than Sakura..."