Night 42

Day of leaving

(Y/n)'s POV

"Is everything packed on the car?" The butler nod his head and excuses himself to go down to the parking lot. Everyone got so excited to the sound of retreat that we all had a video call until 1 am and until now Kkura is sleeping peacefully in our room.

'Nayeon-nii?' I didn't even mention to her that me and Iz*one is going to leave but then my phone ring, her name is written on the caller id. I cant help but smile at the name on the screen.

"Hello? (Y/n)?" I smile again.

"Hello Nayeon-nii.. Why did you call at 4 am in the morning?"

"Have you just woken up? Sorry I can just call later.." Nayeon-nii sound so concern.

"Ah no.. I was actually preparing to leave with Kkura but she's still asleep.." I sat on the couch as I heard her hum.

"What a coincidence... We are leaving today too.. With my club.." Nayeon-nii said, she never mention that they had to leave today too yesterday when we talk, we just talked about Chaeyeon and Twice.

"Ah is that so, where are you guys going?" My curiousity grew more. What if Nayeon-nii will be with us and Jennie didnt mention it? Our clubs can spend time together.. But Chaeyeon...

'I cant think about that..'

"I think we are going to Busan.." So she's not going to be with our club, I mean they.

"How about you (Y/n)?" She ask, are you curious too Nayeon-nii?

"Daegu.. I guess we wont cross our paths today unnie.." I sigh a bit hoping she wont hear it.

"Mm.. Well, we will be there for 3 days I think.. Just to relax.."

"That's great Nayeon-nii.."

"Nayeon-ah! Come on now its almost 5!" Someone shout from the phone.

"Ah (Y/n).. Jeongyeon is calling me now.. I have to go.."

"Its fine unnie.. I will wake up Kkura so we can take our leave too.. Goodbye unnie.."

"See you soon (Y/n)..." Nayeon-nii hung up, I continue staring at my screen smiling.

'Does Nayeon-nii smiles when she talk to me..?' I stare more at the picture of her on my contacts, I still can remember the day she send this pic to me amd she said it was a wrong send, cute.

?' I stare more at the picture of her on my contacts, I still can remember the day she send this pic to me amd she said it was a wrong send, cute

"Who's making you smile when your girlfriend is sleeping peacefully?" I jump on my seat as I quickly put my phone down.

"Aish you're so protective at your secrets..." She pat my head as I feel warm on my cheeks.