Night 6 Kor

Jihyo's POV

"I-I'm going to miss my unnies.." Dahyun said hugging Sana.

"Dont lie tofu.. Its obvious you'll just miss Sana.." Chaeyeong said then hugs Mina, half of Twice will be on college now, we're in the same school but we might spend less time on the club.

"Well, I will put Tzuyu in incharg-" Tzuyu cut me.

"I'm busy with my things Jihyo-nii, I cant take care of the club.." She look at me seriously.

'You're still finding for a way huh..'

"Tzuyu.. I will take care of the things about (Y/n).. You can manage the club.. I promise you I'll let you know when we have news.." Mina pat our maknae, I smile.

"Is Mina-nii going to college too?" Chaeyoung pout, Jeongyeon walk beside her and pokes her cheek.

"Of course! Mina is part of the unnie line... Only the three of you will manage the club.. You can recruit-" Momo cut Jeongyeon.

"They cant..." She said, everyone stay silent and look at the jokbal lover.

"Because Twice is only Twice... 9 members... Me, the ostrich, the jokbal, the snake, the god, the rich queen, the tofu, the artist, and the giraff- I mean eiffel tower.." Nayeon walks in, I smile.

"Why me and Jeongyeon is mentioned as animal???" Sana raise her hand.

"Yeah! You should be the bunny-" Jeongyeon almost said but Tzuyu cut her.

"She can be the devil though-" I cover her mouth.

"S-She means the devil you costumed last halloween!" I said.

'They're going to fight again..'

"Come on Jeongyeon... Lets go to class.." Nayeon look at Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon bid farewell to Momo.

"First day of being a college student huh.." I look at her, she look back.

"I'll be concentrating on my studies.. If the club needs something or have a meeting just chat at the group chat.." She said, I nod and smile.

"Take it easy Nayeon-nii.." I said, she smile back a bit and nod.

"I will.." She said walking out.

"I'm going to miss her though-"

"Unnie... You are thinking out loud.."

"H-Huh?! T-Tzuyu..?" I look at her, the remaining members are smirking at me.

"Maybe you dont want to get (Y/n) back to the club because you like Na-" I run to Mina and cover her mouth, my cheeks feel warm suddenly.

"Y-Yahhh!!! I-I'm just trying to help her move on!" I said.

"Hmm.. I heard Nayeon-nii help Jihyo-nii when Jennie two timed her.." Momo said, I sigh and sat down beaide Mina.

"Yep... Thats why I want to cheer her up... somehow.." I look down, remembering the times she helped me.

"Dont worry about Nayeon-nii... She's a strong person dont worry.." Sana pat my back, I nod.

"Right..." I smile.

'I dont have classes yet... I just want to spend time with them..'

Nayeon's POV

'Bored...' I said doodling on my notebook.

"Pst... Have you heard of the exchange student rules that the council approved of??" A student gossip loud enough for me to hear.

"No, whats with that??" Another student gossip, its not that I'm interested but I just hear it.. Loud and clear.

"The girls from Tokyo will transfer at our school starting next week.. I wonder if they can speak hanggul well?" Another girl said, I sigh.

'Not interested..'

"Pst.. Nayeon.. What if next week you'll see (Y/n) seated beside you?" Jeongyeon whispered, I look at her seriously.

"Isnt it obvious... I'll treat her like she's not existing...." I said back, she sigh.

"You know... you two can be good friends again if you'll only let her..." She said looking back at the professor.

'After she hurt me..? Really Jeongyeon? Do you think I'll let her be friends with me again? I'm sure... I'm sure...' I look down whispering.

"I might fall again for her again..."