Night 34

Timeskip

Minju's POV

"I'm so full!" Hyewon-nii smile and lay down on the carpet, we just finish having dinner and late night talks at (Y/n)'s place and it amazes me that on her age, she already have so many things for her, to be honest if I am in her place, I wont bother studying and just run a business.

"Wah.. As expected.. (Y/n)'s hotel room is much bigger than my house.." Yena smile and lay on a couch in front of where I was seated, the others are busy taking care of our left overs since (Y/n) maids arent here for tonight, (Y/n) aaid they can be bother so they sent them home.

'As expected.. (Y/n), Sakura-nii and Chaeyeon-nii are all in the kitchen.. They are all awkward at eachother..'

"Hyewon.. We still need to lay our sleeping beds.." Eunbi-nii said putting the sleeping bags down beside Hyewon-nii.

"B-But its so comfortable here.." Hyewon-nii pout and hug the sleeping bags, I laugh.

"I agree.." Nako smile and lay down too.

"Hmm.." Yuri hum and sat beside Yena playing with her switch again.

"Ice cream everyone!" Hitomi shout from the dining area.

"Coming!!" Hyewon-nii walk with the others, I didnt move from my spot here at the couch.

"You want me to get you some?" Chaewon-nii pat my shoulder, I shake my head and smile.

"I'm fine Chaewon-nii.. You can eat with them.."

"Hmm.. Okay.." Chaewon-nii pat my head and walk to the kitchen leaving me alone here at the living room.

'Anything that I'll choose will kill someone... What should I do..? I know that the girl isnt lying because her eyes.. Her eyes told me she really can kill.. I cant even tell the police because she also manipulates it.. Why does it has to be me-'

"You okay?" Someone pat my shoulder, I jump on my seat and nod in shock.

"Y-Yes.. D-Dont mind me.." It was (Y/n), she was looking at me worried.

'I-I will kill you soon.. W-Why are you acting so kind now..?'

"I cant just dont mind you.." (Y/n) hold my hand and place a cup of ice cream on it.

"Chaewon said you like vanilla.." (Y/n) smile at me, I smile back and eat it.

"I really cant just accept the fact that the others are enjoy and you will be left behind.. You can tell me whats wrong? Is the room too hot for you? Are you not comfortable?" (Y/n) ask me, I shook my head.

"I'm totally fine.. I'm just not feeling that well.." I said looking at the ice cream.

"Do you need meds? I can buy-" She tried to stood up but I hold her arm and shake my head.

"I'm fine.. Thats too much.." I said, she sigh and look at me.

"Then come on.." She pull my arm and drag me to the kitchen.

'Y-You're so kind... I dont deserve it..'

Timeskip

"You're really going to sleep on your room?" Eunbi ask (Y/n), all ten of us are already laying on the living room.

"Yeah.. I know I wont fit in the carpet anymore but if you need anything just knock on my room.." I saw her glance at the sleeping Sakura-nii beside Yena and Chaeyeon.

"Goodnight.." Eunbi smile at (Y/n), she nod and walk to her room.

"Goodnight everyone.." She close the door then the lights turned off.

"Minju-yah.. Why are you sleeping yet? Is your place isnt comfortable?" Eunbi-nii look at me, I shake my head.

'As long as Chaewon-nii is beside me I'm fine..'

"I'm fine.." I close my eyes and hope to sleep, but it didnt happend, I cant sleep. A few minutes pass and everyone are already asleep, I took the chance and stood up.

'I have to do it... Or else..' I glance at Chaewon-nii and walk to the kitchen grabbing a knife, I slowly walk to (Y/n)'s room to peek and she was already sleeping.

'I'm really sorry..' I slowly walk to her bed and sat on her bed, she was sleeping so peacefully.

"I-I know you're really kind... I-I just hope you wont bother me and the others when you're dead... I'm sorry.. I-Im willing to go to hell.. A-And.. Chaeyeon-nii will take care of Sakura-nii dont worry.. Goodbye.. (Y/n)... Thank you for everything.." I lift the knife on top of her stomach and breathe looking at her innocent face one last time then pushing it down, I close my eyes.

"Minju..-" I quickly open my eyes hearing Chaewon-nii's voice and she was already beside me, her arms are stretched, I look at her hand and she was holding the knife.. Right on the sharp part.

"C-Chaewon-nii..?!" I quickly pull her hand away and slowly drop the knife on the floor, I-I hurted her.

"W-Why are you going to kill (Y/n)?" She look at me seriously, I shake my head and hold her arm.

"W-We need to treat your wound..! I cant let it bleed too much-"

"Kim Minju why do you want to murder (Y/n)??" She ask again calling me in my full name, I sat on the floor and starts to cry.

"S-Somebody will kill you or the other club members if I dont kill (Y/n)... I-I'm scared... Y-You will get hurt.. B-But now.. I-I'm the one who hurt you..." I look down and starts crying, still trying my best to be silent so others wont wake up, Chaewon-nii then hug me tight.

"I wont die... I wont leave you... I promise.. Now dont cry okay? Lets talk about this.." She move away and wipe my tears using her other hand, I nod and hold it.

"I-I'm sorry C-Chaewon-nii... I-I'm sorry.."

"Shh.. Its okay now... I need to clean the mess first okay? Come on.. You should stay at the bed first so Eunbi-unnie wont notice.." She smile, I shake my head.

"L-Lets clean your wound first.." I hold the wrist of her wounded palm, she smile a bit and nod.

"A-Ah.. Right right.. Come on.." She grab the knife and we both walk out of (Y/n)'s room like nothing happened.