Night 22

(Y/n)'s POV

"What do you mean she leaved..?" I look at Nako and she's currently alone in the clubroom with Hitomi.

"And the others too?" Wonyoung look at Hitomi, she nod.

"Eunbi-unnie said Sakura-chan needs to be forgiven thats why they went out with Chaeyeon-chan.." Hitomi said.

"Is that so... Can you two leave for a bit?" Wonyoung ask the kids, they both nod and walk out, I sat on the couch.

'Sakura didnt even text me about it...' I look at my phone but Wonyoung grab my hand.

"I feel something strange on our new member..." She said moving close to me, I tilt my head.

"What do you mean..?" I look at her, she lean on my ear and put her hand on my lap, leaning close, so deadly close.

"What if Sakura is two timing you..?" My eyes widdened, she lean more on my ear brushing her lips, I shiver.

'She wont do that... Kura wont lie at me... She never did and she will never do...' I back away.

"I-I'm g-going home... T-Tell Nako I-I'll pick her up later..." I stood up and quickly walk away.

'Kura wont do that... I know it! And... T-That girl, Wonyoung is deadly..'

I continue to walk to the parking lot, my driver is here already, I just want to chill at home... Right.. Maybe Kura is just at home.

"W-Wait! (Y/n)!" A voice called me.

'Y-You...'

                     Eunbi's POV

Eunbi's POV

"So they are alone..?" I sip my tea, Chaewon nod, we are all staying at the restaurant close to where the two is.

"Yeah.. Yena and Yujin is watching them from a distance.."

"May I ask why are we doing this?" Hyewon ask stuffing cake on her mouth after, I smile.

"Chaeyeon said Sakura is her long lost bestfriend and she want to get to know her again, privately.." I said patting her head.

"But how about Sakura's girlfriend?" Minju said, I spit my tea.

"What?! She have a girlfriend?" My eyes widdened.