Night 13

Next Day

(Y/n)'s POV

"Babe, wake up now.." I slowly open my eyes to be greeted by Kura.

"Its already late.." She poke my cheek, I pout.

"5 more minutes..." I said facing my back on her.

"Ehh?!" I continue to take my nap.

"Come onnn! Dont be stupid!" She said shaking me, I sigh and hug her pulling her beside me.

"5 more minutes..." I hug her closer, I hear her sigh and hug back.

"You are really an idiot... The idiot I love..." I look at her, her eyes close, I smile and close my eyes too.

"Mm.. And you are my cute kura..."

Nayeon's POV

'They really want to see that (Y/n) after she hur-'

"Do you all really want to see (Y/n)?" Jeongyeon ask the excited girls.

"We waited for so long.." Tzuyu happily said, I cant take that they will get hurt after.

"Lets go?" Jeongyeon pat my head, I quickly move away.

"Where is Jihyo-nii?" Mina ask, I look around and I cant find her too.

"Does she doesnt want to come?" Momo pouted.

"Let her be, come on-"

"B-But Chaeyoung too.." Mina said, I sigh.

"Look, lets not waste our time standing here.." I said as I walk to the door.

"Y-You want to be selfish for (Y/n)??" Tzuyu grip my hand, I look at her.

"Maknae... Get your hands off me.. Have atleast a bit respect.." I stare at her, she didnt flinch.

"You still want her right? You still love (Y/-"

"I DONT!! BECAUSE (Y/N)-!"

"Why are you two fighting..?" Jihyo walk in front of us, Tzuyu let go of my hand.

"Who started this?" She look at the both of us, Tzuyu raise her hand.

"I made her angry... Its my fault unnie.." She added, I sigh.

"Soo?"

"Im sorry... Nayeon-nii.." She look at me, I nod and pat her shoulder.

"Just dont do that again... Okay?"

"Mm.." She nod, I saw Chaeyoung walk inside holding a basket of strawberries, you heard me, "basket of strawberies".

"W-Why do you have that many strawberry..?" Sana ask, Dahyun tried to get one but Chaeyoung move it away.

"This is for (Y/n)... Okay?" She smile happily, Momo tried to steal one too but the strawberry princess move it away again.

"No one will get one until (Y/n) let you all, so come on!" Chaeyoung walk happily to the door, I look down.

'I-I'll let my family get hurt because of this stupid selfishness-'

"Hey..." I feel Jeongyeon pat my back, I sigh again.

"Dont worry about (Y/n) and that girl... They need to know it themselves... Its not your fault.." She added, I nod.

"Mm... Okay.."

-TIMESKIP-

"I never though (Y/n) will be late like this..." Tzuyu said, I keep silent.

"Well, people tend to change.." Mina said leaning on Chaeyoung.

"I wonder what is her reason-" Dahyun got cut when a fancy car stops in front of us.

"I-Is that her-" (Y/n) walk out from the car.

"(Y-Y/n)..." All eyes was in her, well, mine too.

(Y/n) didnt spoke a single word, nor even smile at us.

"I-Its been so long..." Tzuyu walk to her and hug her, instead of responding, she stood still.

"A-Ah! Sorry we're late!" The girl walk out from the car smiling.

"And you are?" Jihyo look at the girl, I saw Tzuyu move away.

"She's my girlfriend... Miyawaki Sakura.." I look at my members, they are all in shock.

'There they go...'

"O-Oh... Really..?" Mina smile fakely.

"Yep.." The girl said hugging (Y/n)'s arm.

"So lets go now?" That girl smile again, I hate it.

"Ah babe.. Let them in the car okay, Welcome them.." The girl added, I sigh.

"I-I didnt know she have a gilfriend..." Jihyo whisper at me, I nod a bit, lying that I didnt know it too.

'Well... Now you all know..'