Special Chapter III: Outdoor Concert went ???

(This will be a long journey! 4.2k words! The longest I wrote so far!! enjoy ;) )

(Y/n)'s POV

"Clothes?"

"Check"

"Make up kit?"

"Check"

"Energy drink?"

"Check"

"Medicines?"

"Check"

I was starstruck at everything they prepare, it was like they are even the staffs of the concert they will be performing at.

"Alright everything is packed!" Irene-unnie smile at her checklist and her members all lay down on the ground, they all packed the things after all.

"I-Is that all necessary?-"

"Of course (Y/n)! We wont know what the organizers prepared for us so I prepare it early.." Irene-unnie smile as she walk to me.

"Here.. Flower insect repelant for my sister.." She smile as she hand me a bracelet, I wore it and smile at her.

"Time to grab my other bags.." She walk towards her room leaving us three.

"I almost think we are going on a trip abroad.. Look at these.." Joy said as she point at four mega suitcases stacked up.

"I-Is she always like that-"

"Yep.. Always.." Seulgi just plaster a smile before she grab a drink.

"You know why?" Joy sat beside me and move her arms around my shoulder, can just girls um push me sometimes.. Why does they all prefer to hug me, I am not even a pillow or something-

"Why-"

"Because Yeri's uncle does not prepare these much for us.." Joy sigh as she lean on my ear.

"He prefer his boygr-"

"Hey that is not true!" Yeri storm inside my unit holding so many snacks.

"Lets just think he has his favorites.." Joy fight as she stood up darting her eyes on Yeri.

"Still no! He take care of us okay, he just does not handle this kinds of things-"

"Well, coming from a relative yes-" Joy provoke her more.

"Joy, Yeri.. Hey.. We dont want Irene-unnie to hear you two right..?" Wendy tried to stop the two but she was not enough.

"Popcorn?" I didn't even notice Seulgi was beside me already eating a bag of popcorn, I shake my head and just look at the bickering two.

"Seems familliar?" Seulgi ask, I almost answer when she feed me a popcorn, I quickly chew it to answer her question.

"Hm.. Nayeon and Jeongyeon.. So is Yena and Yuri.."

"Speaking of Twice and your club, Iz*one, I invited all of them for the con.. Well, Irene gave out the tickets but I propose they should come so you wont get bored.." Suddenly, I found myself smiling, everyone will be at the outdoor concert, it will be so much fun.