eleven.

-Chapter Eleven-

"Woah!" Jungkook gawked, his doe eyes wide in shock as he looked ag the Indoor Fountain of the building's Main Lobby. "You could fit a dolphin in there!" Taehyung looked at him, his hand on his hip and an amused grin on his lips. The other Workers looked at the overly-excited stranger, some smiling while others gave him weird looks. However, One deadly Glare through the Darkly narrowed eyes of the CEO was enough to make all eyes immediately avert from the pretty bunny boy who was busy dipping his fingers in the water.

"But I Don't think a dolphin would be All too Happy with being trapped in here, No?" Taehyung tilted his head, his eyes staring at the boy's form.

Jungkook pouted, pulling his hand out of the fountain before rolling his Wet sleeve down, waving his wet hand around to dry it. He rushed back over to the elder, Staying by his side as He was lead towards the elevator. "So..Where are we going now, Mr Kim?"

Taehyung looked down at him in amusement by the sudden formality. "Well aren't you just adorable?" He cooed, Poking his small button-like nose.

Jungkook giggled at this, looking up at him with a bright smile and playful salute. Taehyung lifted his hand and gently patted the boy's head. "We're going to the Clothing Designing Block. That's Where Jimin's in charge of." He explained, the elevator door closing. Jungkook hummed softly, subconsciously shifting his weight onto each food like a penguin before he was pulled back into a hard chest.

He squeaked from the action, His hands Immediately grabbing on to Taehyung's arm that was now sat around the front of his waist. He looked up at the Elder, Only to find him already staring down at him. Their eyes stared Into each other's as their breath mixed together, fanning each other's lips.

The younger's cheeks warming up as their faces slowly moved closer.

Before their lips could meet However, the elevator dinged and the two quickly Pulled apart to look normal for Anyone who was waiting to get into the elevator.

Both of them knowing that They didn't need rumours spreading yet -Not Before they had fully established their relationship. Taehyung cleared his throat and gently Lead him out of the elevator, His hand on the small of the boy's back as the sound of Sewing machines filled their ears.

"Is this Where all of Your Brand's Clothes and stuff are made?" Jungkook asked, biting down on his lip as he looked at the Other. "L-Like the ones I See in Stores?"

Taehyung hummed, leading him into a large room where there were large machines worked with controls, and other employees working on clothes with sewing machines or by hand. "It is. There are over 10,000 Of my employees all over South Korea creating Clothes, Handbags and any other accessory we're known for worldwide."

Taehyung explained, his lips twitching up slightly. "It's a Hard Job, which is why the wages are high and the employees are trained well."

Jungkook Nodded, his lips parted in Awe. Noticing this, Taehyung gently pushed his chin up, effectively shutting his mouth a deep chuckle. "You'll swallow flies, darling."

Jungkook Whined, lightly slapping his hands away. "That Doesn't actually happen, You Know..." He mumbled, his cheeks turning a soft pink as Taehyung began walking to the next large Room. Upon entering, However, Jungkook was tackled into a bear hug by a certain Blonde.

The boy yelped, quickly holding onto Jimin with a laugh. "Jiminie! You scared me!" He whined. Jimin grinned, pulling away to ruffle the boy's  hair. "Sorry Kook. I'm Just glad to see you again," he grinned at Taehyung, Who Looked at the sight in irritation.