𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆

The waves of the sea met the shore as the sun began to rise. Yeosang turned and cuddled into Seonghwa. Yeosang eyes slowly flutter open and he looked up at Seonghwa. He passed his fingers through Seonghwa's hair before placing his hand on Seonghwa's bare chest. He admire Seonghwa's sleeping figure and a smile slowly appeared onto his lips. He snuggled into Seonghwa once again and closed his eyes falling back asleep.

Hours later Seonghwa woke up and felt a weight in his arms. He fixed his position and looks at Yeosang with a smile before placing a peck on Yeosang's lips. Yeosang's eyes flutter as he felt soft pecks on his face. His eyes slowly opened and looked into Seonghwa's. Seonghwa smiled.

"Good morning pupppy" Seonghwa said.

"Good morning master." Yeosang said before he gently pulled Seonghwas head closer.

Yeosang connected their lips and Seonghwa smiled as he kissed his lover deeply. He soon hovered over Yeosang still kissing him. He trailed kisses down to his neck, showering his neck with kisses and deep love bites. Yeosang let out contented sighs. Seonghwa then returned to kiss Yeosang's lips with a smile. Maybe they could sleep in.

"Seonghwa hyung wake- ohhh, uhhhh."

Seonghwa stopped his actions and let out a sigh. He was mentally burning hole through the person who had made them stop. Seonghwa give Yeosang a peck before rolling back to his side of the bed and glaring at the person who's standing with his back now turned to them.

"Did you never learn to knock?" Seonghwa asked as he glared at Mingi.

"Uh well, yes, my bad, hehe." Mingi said as he showed a gummy smile and scratched his nape.

"We'll be down in 30 minutes." Seonghwa said and Mingi nod and closed the as he left.

Seonghwa looked at his pup who looked like he was in deep thought.

"We had sex without locking the door." Yeosang said as he looked at the door.

Seonghwa let out a full laugh earning a smack from Yeosang. Yeosang crawled on top of him and let out a shriek as Seonghwa stood up while holding him.

"Let's have some fun in the shower." Seonghwa said with a slight smirk and smiled.

After they took their shower and played  a little, they got dressed and went down stairs by the others. They were all gathered in the kitchen talking among themselves.

"Good morning hyungs." Yeosang said as he entered the kitchen.

"Good morning sang! How was your first night?" Yunho asked.

"It was nice." He replied as he eyed Seonghwa who just raised his brow with a smirk.

"Do we have any special activities for today?" Yeosang asked.

"Not really. We really just come here to relax." San said and the others nod.

"Hey uh sorry about last night." Hongjoong apologize to Yeosang and Seonghwa.

"It's okay hyung. Everything's alright." Yeosang replied with smile.

"Yeah we can see that." San said and the others choked on their laughter.

Yeosang rolled his eyes. He got used to his hyungs teasing him and he expected it today since he made zero efforts to hide all  the marks on his neck and collar bones, they were on vacation after all. He looked at Seonghwa with a smile before being dragged outside by Chanhee.

Both boys exited the backdoor and walked on the trail which lead them to the beach. They laughed as they remembered past events which if you look at it now, seemed very funny.