𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒔

Months have passed since Yeosang returned home with the twins and life for him and Seonghwa had gotten alot busier. Seonghwa had a fixed schedule for three days in the office and three days home. That way he could help Yeosang with the twins. Sunday's was dedicated to family time and they had a nightly shift for the twins.

Yeosang was moving around like he did before he had gotten pregnant and he had a little bit of baby weight left on him which made him happy. He still started back working out to get back to his original shape, with the help of Seonghwa of course. Mrs. Park was in and out of their house as she kept checking in with Yeosang and her grand babies.

It was already the middle of the year and the twins were already at their five month mark. Seonghwa and Yeosang had resume their wedding preparations. Hyunjae was on his toes organizing the types of flowers, colors, venues, and checking in with couple every two weeks to make sure everything is going smoothly. Seonghwa and Yeosang had gotten measured for their suits last week.

Hyunjae was waiting for Seonghwa and Yeosang at a Cafe to finalize the flowers to be used. Seeing them walking in he smiled and waved them over before they all sat down together.

"Good Morning Hyung how are you?" Yeosang asked as he sat down.

"I'm doing okay, where are the twins?" Hyunjae asked with a slight pout.

Everyone grew fond and attached to the Park twins, including the Song Twins. They liked the idea of being hyungs.

Seonghwa let out a laugh and Yeosang let out a small groan.

"Mom has them today, we took today for ourselves." Seonghwa said.

"That's nice." Hyunjae said, "Okay let's get down to business." He then said.

Seonghwa and Yeosang nod. Hyunjae showed them the samples and the colors. They spent almost two hours coming to a final decision. Seonghwa and Yeosang agreed on the Orange roses along with White roses and Yellow tulips.

"Okay, now that the types of flowers and decorations have been settled," Hyunjae said before looking at Seonghwa and Yeosang, "What color suits are you guys are going to get married in?" Hyunjae asked.

Seonghwa and Yeosang let out a laugh small laugh before replying Hyunjae.

"Rust Orange. I have them being made already." Seonghwa said.

"Noted. Then that's all for now until next month." Hyunjae said with a smile.

🐶

<One month ago>

Everyone was seated in Seonghwa's and Yeosang's living room as they discussed the colors of clothing that the groomsmen would wear.

"Hyung we could do a light brown suit." San said.

"Or yellow." Mingi chimed in.

"You wanna look like a butterfly?" San asked.

"You wanna look like a dead leaf?" Mingi countered.

"Ain't the theme is fall?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yes, it is. I have Yuna and Dae's dresses on the way. It's in the shade Apricot Orange. It's made of a silky material." Seonghwa stated.

"What about their sizes?" Yunho asked.

"I took them to get sized two weeks ago. They had a ball with Yeosang." Seonghwa said with a chuckle.

"We also got suits for the twins in the same color." Yeosang told Yunho.

"So it's just us?" Hongjoong asked and Yeosang nod.

"Since they are in orange we should wear brown. It seems fitting." Jongho said and San agreed.

Seonghwa passed them a booklet with the different shades of browns and oranges. They looked at him then back at the book. Giving them a smile he leaned back looking at them

"Hyung why don't we use Spice orange? It looks a bit brown-" Mingi said and the others looked at the color.

"That color ain't bad." Jongho remarked.

They all had a discussion about whether or not to use that color. Once it was decided, they told Seonghwa who nod and smiled at them. Putting a note next to the color, he then placed it aside and joined in on the conversation.

"Hyung what color are you guys getting married in?" Chanhee asked.

"Obviously not white, you're both not pure anymore." Mingi said causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"Obviously not white." Seonghwa said with a laugh followed.

"We didn't want to wear white as it was the common color for weddings, so we decided on rust orange." Yeosang said before showing them the pictures of their suits.

Seonghwa smiled as he saw all of their jaws dropped. They handed back Yeosang his phone before looking at the couple.

"You guys saw each other's suits?" Haknyeon asked.

"No, we'll not completed. That was the first draft the designer sent over." Seonghwa said.

"We'll get the final product two weeks before the wedding." Yeosang added.

The others nod.

"Did you guys get baby suits for the boys?" Chanhee asked excitedly.

"We did!" Yeosang exclaimed, "we also have a dress for Hannah, please tell Wooyoung for me." Yeosang said to San.

"Sure. She's getting ready to run around the house." San said.

"That's cute." Chanhee awed.

"Now that all this is settled how about I order take out?" Seonghwa asked and everyone nod.

Seonghwa ordered take out and San packed some for Wooyoung before he ate. They all sat and had food while the expressed their excitement for Seonghwa's and Yeosangs wedding.

As it drew late, they all began to leave, waved them off before walking up to the twins room as they had woken up. Seonghwa saw the off before he locked up and joined Yeosang in the twins room. He smiled as he saw Yeosang holding Jihoon. He took up Jiseong and rocked him in his arms.

"I can't believe we're getting married in a few months." Seonghwa said.

"I can't believe the twins are crawling already, it feels like just yesterday I had them." Yeosang said with a smile.

"They ate growing so fast." Seonghwa added and Yeosang nod with a smile.

They both stayed in the twins room that night, falling asleep on the sofa bed once they placed the twins back in their cribs. Seonghwa held Yeosang as they both snored into dreamland.