𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Seonghwa and Yeosang pull up to the venue. Looking at Yeosang, Seonghwa smiled. Yeosang then looked out the window and saw all the reporters and photographers. He took a deep breath before looking back at Seonghwa.

"Are you ready to be presented to the world?" Seonghwa asked.

"I am, do I look okay?" Yeosang asked feeling a bit insecure.

Seonghwa smiled and held his hand.

"You look lovely pup. Let's go show the world the man that stole my heart." Seonghwa said with a smile.

Yeosang smiled and nod before Seonghwa gave him a peck.

Seonghwa got out first and walked to open Yeosang's door. All the photographers put their attention on the couple. They all whispered to themselves before the flashes every camera present went off as Yeosang exited the the car.

Seonghwa wore a smirk seeing the reactions of some of the male and female guests, especially his recently fired secretary. Seonghwa saw her looking at them when they stopped for their pictures to be taken.

"I didn't know Mr. Park was taken!" One of the reporter's said to another.

"I didn't know his lover was a man!!" Another reporter exclaimed.

Seonghwa's hand was on Yeosang's lower back and Yeosang placed his hand infront of him. They then switched positions where it looked as if they were talking and Seonghwa placed his hand on Yeosang's baby bump, exposing it a bit.

"They're expecting! Quick photograph that!!" A reporter told his team.

They heard a lot more gasps and murmurs as they finished off their photo shoot with a small peck and a hug around the waist.

A reporter walked upto them and smiled before asking Seonghwa a few questions.

"Lovely outfits Mr. Park, were these designed by you?" The reporter asked.

"Yes, they both were." Seonghwa replied.

"How are you feeling today?" He then asked.

"I'm thankful for the successful sales this year, therefore I am overwhelmed with joy that our Christmas Ball was also successful and all our guest came." Seonghwa replied.

"Lastly, do you care to introduce us to your date?" The reporter asked.

Seo ghwa smiled as he looked at Yeosang.

"This is the man of dreams and the other father to my Children, My boyfriend Kang Yeosang." Seonghwa said with a smile as the cameras flash again.

Once they were finished, they both made their way to the others where they saw they cheering and clapping.

Seonghwa smiled and shook his head, expecting this behaviour from his friends. Yeosang looked at them and laughed.

"You guys look good." Yeosang said.

"So do you, Mr. Park's boyfriend." Hongjoong said teasingly.

Yeosang laughed then remembered the last Hongjoong goofed around with. Looking at Seonghwa, he let out a laugh. The others saw and laughed as well.

"Come on baby, you have your Christmas Ball to officially open." Yeosang said guiding him away.

The others chuckled and followed behind them. Seonghwa got two chairs for Yeosang and Wooyoung to sit on before going onto the platform.

Once Seonghwa had gotten onto the stage, the cameras went off. Seonghwa smiled before he welcomed all his guests and thanked them for coming and partnering with him this year. Finishing off his speech with the pop of a Champagne, he left the stage and returned to his lover and friends.