𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 2

Yeosang was the first to wake up and he was well rested. He turned and looked at Seonghwa and smiled before getting out of the bed and going to brush his teeth and wash his face. He smiled and Seonghwa before going down stairs. Yeosang walked into the kitchen with a smile on his face. He was gonna surprise Seonghwa with breakfast. Yeosang took out eggs, bacon, pancake mix and some fresh fruits, and placed them on the counter before starting to cook. Yeosang got two pans, one for the pancakes and one for the bacon and eggs, then took out two plates and rest it to the side. He then got a bowl and emptied some of the pancake mix into it before adding water and making it into a batter. He smile when it came into a nice consistency and then went to the eggs. He cracked four eggs into a bowl before adding a little bit of salt, black pepper and some green onions before whisking it altogether. He placed it next to the bowl with the pancake batter before opening the bacon. He carefully light the stove and place the frying pan over it. He used a little bit of olive oil to base the pan so the eggs and bacon won't stick to it. As the pan heated up Yeosang poured half of the egg mixture into the pan before resting back down the bowl and allow it to cook. He quickly scrambled the eggs as it was almost finished. As this batch finished he carefully held the pan and emptied it on a plate. He then returned to the stove and cooked the remaining eggs before putting it on the next plate. Then he took four strips of bacon and place them in the pan to cook. He left them for three minutes on each side before place two on each plate. Yeosang smiled as the breakfast plates were almost finished. He then removed the frying pan with the pancake pan before resting it in the sink. He used butter to base the pan as it got hot before pouring the pancake mixture in. He smiled as he made six pancakes. He switched off the stove before placing three pancakes on each plate. Lastly he washed two apples before cutting it into wedges and placing it into a bowl. Yeosang then place everything on the table smiling contently at the breakfast he made. Yeosang quickly took out a picture to remember this day.

"You sure are made of perfect wife material." Seonghwa said as he leaned against the wall with a smile on his face.

"Hyung, you're up." Yeosang said with a smile.

"And you made breakfast." Seonghwa said as he walk towards the table.

"Surprise." Yeosang said before walking next to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa smiled at him before wrapping his arms around his waist. Seonghwa slyly connect their lips, startling Yeosang a bit but nevertheless Yeosang kissed him back with a smile on his lips. Yeosang arms automatically made there way to Seonghwa's neck as they kiss. Seonghwa deepened the kiss and his grip on Yeosang tighten. Yeosang was enjoying it a little too much as he let out a whimper before bring himself back to reality. He pulled away with a blush on his face and hid it in Seonghwa's chest shyly. He slowly looked up and saw Seonghwa smiling down at him.

"Let's go eat breakfast pup. We have all day together." Seonghwa said with a teasing smiling causing Yeosang to hit him on his arm making him laugh. Soon they both sat next to each other before they started eating breakfast.

Time Skip

It was four in the afternoon and Seonghwa sat in the living room watching a drama when he heard squealing from the kitchen. Before he could have moved his legs Yeosang came running to him with a smile on his face.

"Hyung! It worked! It really worked!!" Yeosang said excitingly.

Yeosang pulled Seonghwa to the kitchen and showed him the two cups of coffee made. Seonghwa smiled and took him phone and snapped a picture. Yeosang sat behind the cups before Seonghwa took another picture of Yeosang with cups. Seonghwa smile before quickly setting it as his lock screen.

"Hyung, let's have a coffee break!" Yeosang said happily as he took up the two cups.

He handed on two Seonghwa, which Seonghwa gladly accepted.