𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

After that night Hwa Designs got busier and chaotic. The week ended hectic and the next week started the same. They began preparing for the fashion show. They had to organize all of the previous collections and had to hold a meeting to decide which runway they would use and confirm the models that will show off the clothing.

It was around five in the afternoon when Seonghwa took a break from his work.

"Yaaaaaaaa!" Seonghwa screamed out as he brought his hands to his head.

"I forgot how much work it takes to plan and execute a fashion show." Seonghwa complain as he saw Mingi walked in.

Mingi laughed at him before sitting in front of his desk.

"Oh come on hyung. It can't be as bad as Chris and I making calls all day." Mingi said and Seonghwa glared at him.

"Okay fine but you can't stay here. Let's go get some food and come back." Mingi said as he stood up.

"Yeah let's go. I need the energy to write and type." Seonghwa said as he too stood up.

He took his phone and wore his coat. Mingi did the same and took the keys to his car. Both males walked to the elevators before going to the parking lot and getting into Mingi's vehicle.

"Where are we going?" Seonghwa asked as he went on his phone.

"Jongho's restaurant." Mingi said with a smile

"Okay. It's been a while since we saw him." Seonghwa said and Mingi nod in agreement.

They arrived at the restaurant and Mingi parked the vehicle before they both got out and walked into the restaurant. They took a table by a window since it was just a casual dinner, and waited for someone to come take their orders. After a little while someone did come and take their orders and informed Jongho that his old best friends were dining in tonight.

While they were waiting for their food, Jongho came out with a smile on his face.

"Hyungs!" He exclaimed as he hugged them both.

"Hey. How are you?" Seonghwa asked

"I'm doing fine." Jongho said as he took a seat next to Mingi.

"Bro you have an amazing restaurant, I don't know why we didn't come here sooner. Wow!" Mingi exclaimed and Seonghwa agreed.

"Thanks. A lot of hard work went into this and finally you guys came to see it." Jongho said with a smile and his face.

The waiter brought their foods and drinks as they were taking.

"So how have you guys been?" Jongho asked.

"Busy." Seonghwa said.

"Tired." Mingi added and Jongho laughed.

"When are you not hyung?" Jongho asked,causing Seonghwa to laugh and Mingi just looked at him.

"Well I better leave you guys to eat. I'll see you around hyungs." Jongho said as he got up and was about to leave.

"Wait Jongho!" Seonghwa called out not to loudly but loud enough.

Jongho walked back to him and nod.

"Next week Thursday we are hosting our annual fashion show. Join us. The other boys would be their too." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Aren't I always there hyungs?" Jongho asked with a smirk.

"Thanks for the invite. I'll make sure and be there." Jongho said before walking off.

"Let's eat!" Mingi said as he dug into his food.

Seonghwa chuckled and began eating.

An hour later they decided it was time to return to the busy-ness of the office and finish off the undone works. Seonghwa paid for dinner after he lost to Mingi in 'Rock,Paper, Scissors' .