𝑭𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘

It was finally the day of the fashion show and everyone was excited. Last night all eight boys, yes Wooyoung made San bring him and Yeosang came to meet Seonghwa after his classes were over, stayed back to finalize everything for today and the final stage was breath-taking. Seonghwa knew why he became a fashion designer. The runway was beautifully decorated with the red velvet cloth draped with burnt gold runners, some having sparkles on it. They all were pleased with the final look.

It was four in the afternoon and everyone was asked to be seated by half five and the show would be begin at six and was scheduled to end at eight. Seonghwa had to arrive at the venue by five, together with his men, to make sure everything is in place in order for the show to take place.

As he finishing up by the stage his phone went off from his pocket. He took it out and answered it without looking at the caller ID

"Hello."

"Hyunggg~"

Seonghwa smiled at the voice.

"Hi pup. What's wrong?" Seonghwa asked as he walked away from the stage.

"I have a situation." Yeosang said

"I'm listening" Seonghwa replied as he slowed down his pace.

"I don't have a white jeans to match my outfit" Yeosang said and Seonghwa chuckled.

"Go to my place. The spare key is inside the plant pot and go up to my room. Pick which ever jeans matches." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Hyung I love you! You're the best! Thank you!" Yeosang exclaimed from the other side of the line.

"Anytime pup. I'll tell Mingi to pick you up at my place." Seonghwa said.

"Okay. See you soon hyung." Yeosang said before they ended the call.

Only after the call ended Seonghwa realized what Yeosang said.

"I love you hyung."

Seonghwa smiled but brushed it aside as it was time to welcome his guest. He quickly messaged Mingi about where to pick up Yeosang before putting his phone on silent and attending to his incoming guest.

As the hour of six o'clock approached all the seats were almost filled. The only seats empty was his friends which soon arrived and they all say down.

Seonghwa walked up on stage together with one of the female designers they collaborated with to open the show.

Yeosang sat next to Mingi and looked at how handsome yet hot Seonghwa looked in that outfit and how pretty his smile was. It made Yeosang unconsciously smile at Seonghwa but he quickly looked down brushing it away as the show started. Seonghwa made his way back stage then back to his seat next to Yeosang. As he sat down he rest his hand on Yeosang's thigh as they watched the show. Yeosang felt his hand but it has become a habit so he wasn't disturbed.

Yeosang paid very close attention to the leather jacket line and the dress shirt collection. He liked it and felt proud that he had multiple items from both collections as he had gotten his leather jackets a few days ago.

As the show progressed and came to an end Seonghwa was once again back on the stage this time he walked down the runway then bowed before thanking his guest for showing up and the models for participating. He signaled for his staff to give out the gift bags and then soon everyone started to leave.