𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

【𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛】

They week with the Christmas Ball was slowly approaching, causing Hwa Designs to become busier, twice as busier than it was for the Fashion show. Yeosang saw Seonghwa once a week since Seonghwa was staying in his old house as it was a bit closer to the company. Yeosang would visit on Friday nights and return home.

It was Friday night and Yeosang made his way to Seonghwa's old house. He park his car before unlocking the door and entering the house. He made something for Seonghwa to eat when he came home. He was making some stew when he felt arms around his waist. He let a smile creep onto his lips as he turned off the stove.

"Missed me?" Yeosang asked as he turned around.

"You don't even know." Seonghwa said as he hugged Yeosang.

Yeosang smiled as he hugged him back. Just as much as he missed Seonghwa next to him, Seonghwa missed waking up next to him as well. Seonghwa raised his head and looked at Yeosang who was smiling at him. Yeosang gave him a peck before he passed his fingers through Seonghwa's hair.

"Hungry?" Yeosang asked as he titled his head to the side.

"Let me wash up first." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod.

Seonghwa gave him a kiss before going to his room and taking a bath. Yeosang set the table and got some drinks. A while later Seonghwa returned wearing his grey jogger alone causing Yeosang to blush.

"Let's eat." Seonghwa said as he sat down.

They sat next to each other before they began eating.

"How's everything coming along?" Yeosang asked as he looked at his lover.

"We're almost finished with everything, just the last of the invitations and decorations." Seonghwa replied looking at his pup.

"That's good. What are you wearing for the ball?" Yeosang asked with a smile.

"A new dress suit. It's still making, I'm supposed to collect it tomorrow or the day after." Seonghwa said.

"What about me?" Yeosang asked with a pout as he leaned back.

He looked at his baby bump that grew and was very noticeable depending on what he wore, which is why he wore hoodies most times. He smiled as he place his hand on it. He saw Seonghwa's hand joining his and resting on his belly. Yeosang looked at Seonghwa and smiled.

"I had one made for you as well, I hope you'll like it." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"It's from you, of course I am going to love it." Yeosang said.

Seonghwa leaned forward and connected their lips. Yeosang smiled as he kissed back. They both pulled away with a smile before mouthing  I love you to each other before they finished eating.

Seonghwa help Yeosang with the dishes and he was resting his feet. Seonghwa then joined him on the couch and cuddled with him as they watched a Christmas Movie.

Halfway through the movie Seonghwa heard little snores coming from Yeosang. He switched off the television before carefully lifting up Yeosang and walking to the bedroom. He placed Yeosang on his side before switching off the light and going to his side. Once he lied down, Yeosang cuddled into him.

🐶

Yeosang was the first to wake up as he needed to use the washroom. Once he was finished he returned to the bed and hugged Seonghwa.