𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Yeosang walked in first and looked around. He then saw San and Hongjoong walking out from a table. He was about to call out to them but instead another voice did. He turned and saw Haknyeon walking towards them with a smile. Yeosang laughed a bit when Hongjoong had to ruffle Haknyeon's hair a little. The three of them then approached Yeosang. Hongjoong smiled and San wiggled his eyebrows. Haknyeon handed him another card with Seonghwa's hand writing on it with some more letters in a darker color than some.

"What are you guys up to?" Yeosang asked as he looked at them suspiciously.

They shrugged and stepped back. Yeosang looked down at the card and smiled as he read the note.

"Remember when we met here coincidentally.
I came for dinner and you came with your friends for a party.
It was our second time meeting each other.
I still remember what you wore that day, it was a nice outfit."

Yeosang smiled as he remembered. He had also met Mingi for the first time. He had wore some clothing from Seonghwa's brand that day. He smiled s he looked up, searching for the three males who gave him the card but they were nowhere to be found. Yeosang looked back and saw Chanhee standing by the door with a smile.

"What's going on?" Yeosang asked as he walked back to the vehicle with Chanhee.

"I guess we just have to keep going to find out." Chanhee said with a smile as he started the Jeep.

The left Jongho's restaurant and continued their trip. Yeosang looked at both cards and at the bold letters. He re-read both cards then looked at Chanhee who was on the phone with Jongho. Yeosang shook his head and looked out the window trying to piece everything together. A while after they pulled in to another parking lot. Yeosang let a smile onto his lips and looked at Chanhee.

"This was our usual spot." Yeosang said.

"Let's get inside." Chanhee said with a smile.

They both exited the vehicle and made their way into the restaurant. Chanhee took a seat and Yeosang saw Yunho and Seongmin sitting and talking at another table. Mingi then approached and Seongmin left. Yeosang picked up on the scene immediately, this was where Seonghwa had asked him for his number. He saw Yunho did the same to Mingi before Seongmin returned and Yunho looked at Yeosang and smiled at him before getting up.

"Here you are Sang." Yunho said as he handed him another card.

"Thanks hyung." Yeosang said with a smile before looking at the card with a smile as he read it.

"Ah, the time Mingi called you cute. I'll admit, I was a tiny bit jealous,
But then we chatted for a bit, which made me happy.
I remember him thinking you were under age, but turns out you were in your twenties.
Then before you got away again, I made sure and asked for your number,
then our journey took off. We've had amazing adventures and some ups and downs too,
but what if i tell you that i want to continue my Journey  with you.
I love you Kang Yeosang, thank you for making me the happiest man alive."

Yeosang quickly went back the the previous cards and looked back at all of the letters which had been bold. Putting the letters together he let out a small gasp before walking back to Chanhee who wore a proud smile on his face.

"He's the one, isn't he?" Chanhee asked with a smile.

"Take me to him." Yeosang said holding back his tears.