𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒕.

Seonghwa worked from home the moment the 7th of February rolled around the corner. He didn't want Yeosang to be alone if he had gone into labor. It was now half four in the evening when Seonghwa was wrapping up his paper works for the day.

Yeosang was walking out front the bathroom when he felt a slight pain in his back, pushing it off as back due to standing for a long time, he made his way down stairs grabbing a fruit bowl from the fridge.

Seonghwa place a peck on top of his head before grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Can you massage my lower back please?" Yeosang asked and Seonghwa nod.

"Is it hurting alot?" Seonghwa asked as he gently massaged him.

"No, just a bit. I think it's from standing all morning." Yeosang said.

Seonghwa shook his head.

"I told you that I could have done it." Seonghwa stated.

Yeosang leaned back and looked up at him.

"You did everything for their rooms, I wanted to help." Yeosang said with a pout.

"You don't need to stress yourself out, having our babies is enough." Seonghwa said before placing a kiss on Yeosang's lips.

"How is your back feeling?" Seonghwa asked.

"Better, thank you." Yeosang said with a smile.

They made their way to the living room where they sat down and decided to watch a movie. Yeosang ended up falling asleep on the sofa, then woke up an hour later with the same cramps, a bit worse than last time. He sat up and leaned back and he massaged his hips.

Seonghwa returned to the living room and frowned seeing discomfort on Yeosang's face. He sat next to Yeosang who gave him a weak smile. Seonghwa replaced Yeosang's hands with his and Yeosang let out a soft sigh.

"What day is it today baby?" Seonghwa asked.

"I- It's the 13th. I think." Yeosang mumbled out.

Seonghwa reached for his phone in his pocket and indeed it was the 13th. of February. He looked at Yeosang who seemed better than before but the look of discomfort was still present on his face.

"How do you feel love?" Seonghwa asked as Yeosang kept fixing his position.

"Like the twins are resting on my hips." Yeosang said with a whine following after.

Seonghwa stood up and rushed upstairs before coming back down with Yeosang's hospital bag and a comfy suit of clothes for Yeosang. Seonghwa knew about Braxton Hicks contractions as Yeosang had experienced them throughout the pregnancy, but these seemed a bit different from those. Yeosang looked at him a bit confused.

"Let's go to the hospital." Seonghwa said.

"But I'm not even in labor yet, I'm sure these are just false contractions." Yeosang said before sucking in a painful breath.

"We're going to the hospital." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod.

Yeosang changed right there in the living room as Seonghwa made rounds in the house, making sure everything was plugged off. He place Yeosang's phone and charger into the bag before helping Yeosang get to the car. Once they sat down, Seonghwa help Yeosang reclined his seat so he was comfortable. He started the car before calling Yeosang's doctor.

"Good evening Seonghwa how can I help you?" Dr. Kim asked.

"Yeosang seems to be having false contractions, sixty minutes apart." Seonghwa said.