𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆

YEOSANG P.O.V

My morning classes were finished and I sat in the library with my phone at hand as I was busy planning Seonghwa's birthday surprise. I'm quite angry at him for not telling me that his birthday was so soon as we've been together almost everyday since he became my mate. I had to ask Mingi hyung and that's how I found out his birthday was today. Being me, I couldn't stay angry at him but instead plan a surprise for him. I messaged his hyung and talked with his parents to help me fix the house and I got his friends onboard, they'll help with the decorations and food. I was in deep conversation with Mingi hyung making sure everything was going as planned.

"Hyung, are all the decorations up?" I asked Mingi hyung.

"Almost, the last things to put up are the balloons which we will do after lunch," Mingi hyung said, "What time does your classes finish?" He then asked.

"Today is Friday, so at three why?"

"Hongjoong hyung will come get you, because Seonghwa hyung still have some stuff to do at the office." Mingi hyung informed me.

"Oh." I said slightly disappointed. I really wanted Seonghwa hyung to pick me up.

"Cheer up kiddo, you'll have him all night for yourself." I heard Mingi said before chuckling over the line.

"Hyung! I'm hanging up now, message me if anything goes wrong, bye!" I quickly said before hanging, blushing in shades of red.

They always like to tease me! I quickly shake my head and looked at the time on my phone. My evening classes were about to begin so I gathered my stuff and made my way to class, hoping it would distract my mind from Seonghwa hyung and his party.

I sat in design class, my last class for the day, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw that Mingi hyung had messaged me. I opened it and read it before smiling. They finished decorating and Jongho and Mrs. Park were getting the food. I looked at the time and saw I had twenty minutes left before class was dismissed. I quickly replied telling him to remind Hongjoong hyung to come get me before putting my phone back into my pocket and focusing on the lecture. a few minutes later I felt my phone vibrate again. I took it out and smiled at the message.

Seonghwa hyung~
I'm sorry pup, I won't be able to pick you up.
I told Mingi to come get you instead okay. I'll be home by six.

I replied him before resting my phone on my desk as I only had ten minutes left. As the minutes died down I got anxious and I didn't know why. I saw my professor packing his stuff into his bag before he looked at us with a small smiled and dismissed us. He left the classroom first and everyone began to leave after. I walked out my class and saw Chanhee waiting outside.

"You ready bro?" Chanhee asked

"Yup, you are coming over later right?" I asked as we walked out of the building together.

"Of course! But first I have to go get Seonghwa hyung's present from home." Chanhee told me and I smiled and nod my head.

I saw Hongjoong hyung waiting for me,when he saw me he smiled and waved.

"Oh, I see Hongjoong hyung, I'll see you later okay." I told Chanhee and he smiled.

"See yah later!" He said before we both path ways.

I walked towards Hongjoong hyung smiling and he smiled back at me. We both got in to his vehicle before we left campus grounds.

"Why are you so happy?" Hongjoong hyung asked as he drove.