𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

The sun had began to set in the background while Seonghwa was grilling some meat for dinner. They all decided to have a home cooked dinner, play some games and watch a movie. While Seonghwa was cooking the meat, Wooyoung, Jongho, Yunho, San and Hongjoong were working on the other stuff. Haknyeon was helping in and out and Mingi, Chanhee and Yeosang sat out on the patio chatting.

"I told Seonghwa that I'm pregnant." Yeosang said with a smile.

"Really! How'd he react?" Chanhee asked excitedly.

"Better than expected. We both cried." Yeosang said shyly.

"Congratulations Sang." Mingi said with a smile.

"Hyung, how does it feel to raise a child?" Yeosang asked as he looked at Mingi.

Mingi let out a chuckle.

"With Yuna, our first born, I was scared because I didn't know if I would be a good enough dad, or if i was doing everything properly. There were some mistakes that I made but it wasn't major." Mingi said.

"What did you do?" Yeosang asked.

"I heated her milk too hot and almost burned her mouth. Yunho didn't let me feed her for an entire week." Mingi says with a laugh following it.

"Then with our second pregnancy which turned out to be twin boys, Minjun and Minhyun, I felt even more scared. We'd have to take care of both at the same time. I was terrified and Yunho kept laughing at me telling me my sperms were too powerful." Mingi said making Chanhee and and Yeosang laugh.

"Hyung, they're identical twins?" Chanhee asked.

"Yep. They're identical alright." Mingi said.

"Out of the two pregnancies, the twins were slightly harder because as babies, they both needed attention at the same time which drained both Yunho and I. We even had a shift schedule when they were babies, but I would take the twins so he could get some rest." Mingi added to his story.

"The bottom line is Sang, there will be up and downs during your pregnancy and after your baby is born, you'd even cry a lot sometimes. But in the end it'll all be worth once you have a trustworthy and loving partner beside you." Mingi said looking up at Yunho with a smile before looking back at Yeosang.

"Mistakes will be made but you'll forgive yourself and learn from them. In the end, it'll all be worth it as you watch them grow up." Mingi stated with a fatherly smile as he remembered his kids.

"Thank you hyung, for all this and everything you had done for me and Seonghwa hyung." Yeosang said as he leaned over and gave Mingi a hug.

"You're welcome kiddo. I wish you all the best with your pregnancy." Mingi said as he hugged him back.

"Don't forget me too." Chanhee said as he wiped his tears.

Mingi laughed and gave both of them a hug. Yeosang was thankful for Mingi, especially for what he had just said. They fixed themselves back and laughed it off.

"Hyung how old are your kids?" Chanhee asked.

"Yuna is ten and Minjun and Minhyun are five." Mingi said.

"Wow. Wait hyung, you've been married for that long?' Yeosang asked.

"Actually Yunho got pregnant with Yuna during our final year of high school." Mingi said as he scratched his nape.

"Woah hyung, you were very active!" Chanhee said and Yeosang laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. And the twins were five years after which was 2 years after we got married." Mingi added.