𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆!

It had been two weeks since Yeosang's graduation and within those two weeks the SeongSang couple spent there time packing and organizing their stuffs to move into the new house. Last week Seonghwa took Yeosang to see the house and he fell in love with it. It had five bedrooms each with  bathroom located in it. One of the bigger bedrooms was gonna be turned into an office for both Seonghwa and Yeosang. One was the guest room and two was left available and unused. Then there was a spacious kitchen plus living room and a screening/gaming room for when their friends were over. Then when Seonghwa took out at the back he squealed in joy as he saw a pool and Bar-b-Que section with places to sit and host guest. Yeosang loved this house but he's gonna miss their current houses.

Both Seonghwa and Yeosang had finally finished packing their stuff into boxes and all the boxes we're in Seonghwa's living room and kitchen. Seonghwa and Yeosang sat together on the couch as they looked at television. Yeosang was thinking about his current house and all the memories he had there.

"Hyung." Yeosang called out gaining the attention of Seonghwa.

"Yes pup?" Seonghwa asked as he gave Yeosang all his attention.

"I don't wanna sell my house." Yeosang said softly with a sad tone.

Seonghwa smiled. Seonghwa wasn't going to sell any of their houses. He was gonna keep it for their future children, that way they don't have to spend a lot of money.

"Don't worry pup. None of the houses are being sold." Seonghwa told him and he smiled. "I'll just have it maintained and cleaned every month." Seonghwa added and Yeosang nod.

Seonghwa was about to get up from the couch when he heard soft snores. He looked down and smiled as he saw a sleeping Yeosang. Seonghwa too him up and carried him to the bedroom, laying him on the bed before going into the bathroom and cleaning himself up for the night as they were moving to their new house the next day.

_The Next Day_

Yeosang was the first one to wake up as he heard his phone ringing. He quietly got off the bed taking his phone with him before answering it as he sat down on the sofa.

"Good Morning!" Chanhee's voice ringed through the speakers from on the other side.

A smiled was formed on Yeosang's face. He loves how cheerful his best friend can be.

"Good Morning." Yeosang replied.

"Are you ready for your move?" Chanhee asked in excitement.

"You sound like you're more excited than me." Yeosang said with a laugh following.

"I'm excited to see where my best friend would be living. Can you please tell me one thing about the new house?" Chanhee asked.

Yeosang smiled as he remembered what Seonghwa and him agreed on. They didn't tell any of their friends how the new house looked like nor did they allowed them to help when the new furniture was being placed. Only Seonghwa's parents and brother had saw the place.

"Okay one thing is...." Yeosang pondered trying to hold back his laugh.

"Is?!" Chanhee asked.

"It's bigger that his current house." Yeosang said before he burst out laughing waking Seonghwa in the process.

"Sannggggg~" Chanhee whined.

"I'm sorry, but you'll get to see it today together with the hyungs." Yeosang said still smiling.

"Wait- I thought they saw it already? Jongho hyung-" Chanhee stop as he just heard himself, "I mean-"

"You're talking to Jongho hyung?!" Yeosang asked with a loud voice casing Seonghwa who was now sitting on their bed to stare at him.