𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆

The vacation season was over and Seonghwa returned back to work, fresh and ready to get things done. There were two main events coming up, the Thanksgiving dinner which is to be hosted in two weeks time and the Christmas ball which will be held on the second week of December.

Seonghwa walked in to his office and saw an empty desk and chair. He walked back out to the main desk, looking for Mingi.

"Hey, why is there another desk and chair directly outside my office?" Seonghwa asked.

"Oh, they found you a new secretary. She'll be here in a bit." Mingi informed Seonghwa.

"Okay then, see you later." Seonghwa said before going into his office.

A while after Seonghwa heard a knock on his door before a lady walked in. He fixed his facial expression before addressing her.

"You must be the new secretary."

"Yes, my name is—"

"I'll not be needing it as I'll just say secretary or Ms. Exchanging names will only encourage socialising which is not our purpose. You'll address me as Mr. Park during work hours and outside of working hours." Seonghwa said and she nod.

"The empty desk and chair outside my office in now yours, you may leave and organise yourself to get the work started. There's a file that needs to be sent ASAP to the managing department." Seonghwa said and she nod before leaving.

The secretary left and made her way to her desk, organizing her stuff before taking up her cellphone. A few minutes later Mingi walked into Seonghwa's office with some files placing it on his desk.

"Don't you finds that was a bit harsh, not even getting a name?" Mingi said.

"Don't you know who's Kang Yeosang?" Seonghwa threw back with a smile.

"Your baby mama. Speaking off—"

"PARK SEONGHWA!!"

Both Seonghwa and Mingi looked at the person who entered the room, screaming at the top of their lungs. Mingi covered his mouth hiding his laugh as Seonghwa looked at him confused.

"What's your problem?" Seonghwa asked Hongjoong.

"We have an emergency meeting in ten minutes with the partnered company for the Christmas Ball, and nobody could have given a hoot to tell me!!" Hongjoong exclaimed annoyed.

"You were supposed to receive the file about 2 minutes ago with the information in it." Seonghwa replied.

"I didn't get anything!" Hongjoong exclaimed.

"Okay calm down, we have seven minutes still, Mingi I'll be right back." Seonghwa said before leaving his office.

Seonghwa let out a huff of annoyance as he walked to his secretary desk. Seeing her tapping away on her phone got him angry. Hwa Designs is no place for slacking off. He slammed his hand on the desk startling her.

"Where is the file that was supposed to be sent to the Management Department!?" He exclaimed angrily.

She quickly skimmed through the files on her desk and handed it to him.

"Slacking off on the first day should not be happening, do it again and I'll replace you." Seonghwa said before returning to his office.

Seeing a panicked and angry Hongjoong sitting by his desk he handed him the file.

"I'm sorry for the delay, that assistant secretary is new." Seonghwa said as he let out a sigh.

"Okay, so he wants to discuss the date, time, venue and menu." Hongjoong read out loud.