𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

Yeosang and Seonghwa have finally arrived back at their home and unpacked their luggage. It didn't take long for Seonghwa to become clingy to Yeosang. Seonghwa had been holding back himself during the trip, that way they won't be teased...even though they still got teased. Yeosang lips curl into a smile as he felt Seonghwa's arms around his waist. His protector was holding him.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Yeosang asked as he felt Seonghwa's head resting on his shoulder.

"Just a little tired baby." Seonghwa mumbled.

Yeosang wiggled out of Seonghwas embrace and ran towards the front door locking it. Seonghwa looked at him before he got the idea. Yeosang smiled as he saw Seonghwa walking upstairs towards the bedroom. Yeosang grabbed some fruit and a bottle of water before following behind. When he arrived Seonghwa was already on the bed half asleep. Yeosang place the blanket over him and gave him a peck before sitting by the table.

Yeosang had an idea, since Seonghwa spent the past few days taking care of him he wanted to make him a dinner. Yeosang quickly brain stormed while having his fruit. Yeosang was also craving spicy squid,  so he noted that as he left the room, turning off the lights. He made his way down stairs and towards the kitchen and took out the ingredients. He decided on fried rice with egg rolls, stir fried veges and a meat stew which consisted of beef, he also grilled some chicken breast on the side for him. He also ordered some spicy squid from a restaurant nearby.

Yeosang started by carefully cutting up the vegetables for the stir fry and some for the fried rice. After, he washed and cut the meat into bite size pieces and seasoned it with salt, black pepper and a little bit of chili pepper flakes. He took out the pot and placed on the stove, waiting for it to get hot. Once it was hot he put the meat in with some water and cooking sauce before covering it. Yeosang then took out a pan to make the fried rice and placed it next to the stew pot. The dished the rice out from the rice cooker then spread it out throughout the pan before adding the vegetables, some powdered seasonings and tossing it up. The fried rice was the first thing to be completed. Yeosang smiled and covered it and placed it one side. He then checked on the stew before getting a pan for the stir fry Vegetables. Once the pan was hot he poured a little bit of cooking olive before throwing in the vegetables, tossing it around. Once it was finished he placed it to the side and started on the egg rolls. In total he made four egg rolls and sliced them neatly. Lastly was the stew which was almost finished, he removed the cover and added some water for it to finish cook. He smiled as the meal was completed. He set the dishes out on the table before walking back to the room to take a bath. He smiled at seonghwa as he was still asleep. Yeosang took a bath and changed into a pajama bottom and a hoodie before going and laying down next to Seonghwa.

"Sang, your hair." Seonghwa mumbled out.

Yeosang forgot to blow dry his hair.

Seonghwa wrapped his hands around Yeosang. Yeosag smiled and began playing with his hair.

"Are you waking up master?" Yeosang asked lightly.

Seonghwa nod. They stay in that position for a few minutes before Seonghwa decided to open his eyes and look at the beauty looking down at him.

"You're so gorgeous." Seonghwa said as he looked at Yeosang's facial features.

Yeosang blushed causing Seonghwa to smile. Seonghwa sat up before getting off the bed.

"I'll go clean myself up." Seonghwa told Yeosang before walking into the bathroom.

"I forgot how your daddy gave me butterflies." Yeosang said as he looked at his stomach.

Yeosang smiled as he passed his hand over his stomach. He then got up and walked towards the full length mirror. He noticed at he went from having a flat stomach to a little bump. Yeosang tilted his head to the side.

"Wooyoung hyung said my bump would start to show at 3 months..." Yeosang said to himself as he lifted his hoodie and passed his hands over his little baby bump.

He saw Seonghwa walk out of the bathroom shirtless and smiled.

"Look at how sexy your daddy it." Yeosang said with a giggle.

Seonghwa smiled as he approached Yeosang. Seonghwa kneeled and placed his right hand on Yeosang little baby bump as he was facing it now.

"Your Dada is sexier." Seonghwa said with a smile them smirked up at Yeosang.

"I know that you're barely developed yet, but I want you to know that you are loved and cared for so, so, so, so much before you're born baby." Seonghwa said with a smile before placing a kiss on Yeosangs stomach.

Yeosang smiled as he listened to Seonghwa. Seonghwa stood up and gave Yeosang a peck.

"I love you." Yeosang said with a smile.

"I love you too." Seonghwa replied, "Now I know you cooked so let's go have dinner." Seonghwa said with a smile.

Both males walked down stairs and Seonghwa was surprised at the dinner Yeosang made for them. He looked at Yeosang with loving eyes before they both sat down.

"Than you for this amazing dinner Pup." Seonghwa said with a smile.

Yeosang smiled back and proceed to dish out some food for his lover and himself. They both ate and enjoy their little mini dinner date. Seonghwa made Yeosang laugh and vice versa.

After dinner they both cleaned back the kitchen and washed the dishes before settling in the TV room and watching Disney movies.

Tomorrow Seonghwa has to return back to the office. Yeosang would be home by himself for a bit. Seonghwa got a doctor's number from Wooyoung and made an appointment for Yeosang. They both have their life ahead full for a bit. Yeosang looked at Seonghwa and smiled, he couldn't be anymore happier.