𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

【𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅】

In the Heat of preparing everything for the Christmas dinner, Yeosang knew that Thanksgiving had slip Seonghwa's mind.

Yeosang had just got off the phone with Seonghwa after asking him what time would he and the others would be off. Yeosang looked at the clock before heading to the kitchen.

He was about to start except one thing, he had never cook a Thanksgiving dinner before. He had always went over to Chanhee's parents house every year.

He sat down on a bar stool and contemplated before picking back up his phone and calling Seonghwa's mom.

"Hey mom." Yeosang said when he heard her pick up.

"Hello Sang, how are you?" Mrs. Park asked.

"I'm doing okay, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead dear!" Mrs. Park replied.

"How do I cook a Thanksgiving dinner?" He asked.

Mrs. Park let out a laugh.

"Well the main dish is the turkey–"

"It's already thawed out!" Yeosang exclaimed.

"Okay! Well get it baking and I'll handle the rest. Be prepared to have the first Thanksgiving dinner at your new and forever home." Mrs. Park said.

Yeosang smiled and they ended the call. He got all the ingredients and started with the turkey. He made sure and put the oven to pre heat before continuing with the turkey. Once it was stuffed and covered in the paste for it to bake in, he foiled it and popped it into the oven. Making sure to set a time, he went into the back by the dinning room and began organizing the table with the cutlery.

Yeosang had finished decorating and placing the silverware on the table and had sat down with his phone when he heard the timer go off. He made his way back to the kitchen and carefully took the turkey out and removing the foil. Checking it to make sure it was almost finished, he stuck it back in and set a timer for twenty minutes.

He made his way to the livingroom and was about to sit down when he heard the door bell ring. Making his way to the door, he smiled as he saw his in laws along with Wooyoung and San.

"Why are you still on your feet?" Wooyoung asked.

"I'm baking the turkey, it's almost finished." Yeosang replied with a smile.

"Okay well we're here now both of you can relax." San said and Wooyoung nod.

Yeosang smiles and took Wooyoung away and went up to his and Seonghwa's shared bedroom.

"I'm thinking about wearing this." Yeosang said as he showed Wooyoung and dark red, partially sheer shirt with an pair of white ankle cut dress pants.

"That's cute. I am also wearing red." Wooyoung said with a smile.

Wooyoung took out his and San's clothes from inside the covering. He was wearing a red dress sweater with a pair of black wide legged pants.

"That looks comfy." Yeosang said with a smile.

"Yep, I rather be comfy that uncomfortable because baby Woo Jr will act up."Wooyoung said and Yeosang chuckle.

"Hyung do you guys know of the gender?" Yeosang asked as he hung his outfit up and took an outfit out for Seonghwa.

"Yes, we do, we found out last month, but we decided to tell everyone about it tonight." Wooyoung said with a smile.

Yeosang nod with a smile as he looked at Wooyoung.