𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

(A/n: Long Chapter ahead. It was necessary. Hope y'all enjoy! Also! I of Hwa's brother but I don't know Seonghwa's brother name so I'll use Park SeongMin. Enjoy your read)

Saturday morning Seonghwa woke up to his phone ringing. He sluggishly guide his hand towards it and answer it.

"Hello." Seonghwa answered with sleepiness in his voice.

"Wow someone finally slept in!" the voice replied.

"Oh, Morning hyung." Seonghwa said as he carefully sat up against the head board not to wake Yeosang.

Yeosang felt him move and cuddled into his side and Seonghwa just smiled.

"Morning hwa. How are you?" His brother ask.

"I'm tired hyung. Why did you call so early?" Seonghwa questioned.

"Early? Aren't you usually awake by six?" His brother questioned.

"Hyung. It's the weekend!" Seonghwa exclaimed a little too loud causing Yeosang to flinch a little.

Seonghwa quickly rubbed his back before focusing on the call.

"Okay okay. I'm just calling to remind you that we are stopping by today. I hope you didn't forget." His brother said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Seonghwa said as he leaned his head backwards.

Seonghwa let out a small sigh as he forgot that he was hosting his family dinner tonight at his house.

"How did you forget?" His brother asked knowing Seonghwa never forgets these things.

"I've just been busy hyung." Seonghwa replied.

"Oh yeah, congrats on another successful fashion show bro!" His brother exclaimed loudly.

"Thanks hyung-"

"Seonghwa hyung" Yeosang softly called out.

Seonghwa saw Yeosang rubbing his eyes as he sat up a little. Yeosang looked at Seonghwa with his eyes slightly opened.

"I'm sorry pup, Did I wake you?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang shook his head before Seonghwa wrapped his arm around him and Yeosang cuddled into him.

"Did someone just called you huyng- OMG! Hwa you have someone in your bed?!" His brother exclaimed loudly causing Yeosang to whimper at the sudden shout.

Seonghwa mentally cursed. He forgot about his brother on the phone.

"Ah, hyung i gotta go. Don't forget to bring the wine hyung. Bye." Seonghwa said before ending the call.

He let out a breath before smiling knowing that he left his brother unanswered. Guess they're in for a surprise later Seonghwa thought. Seonghwa looked at Yeosang and smiled before carefully lying back down.

"Pup, you awake?" Seonghwa called out softly.

"No...." Yeosang mumbled out causing Seonghwa to chuckle.

"Do you wanna sleep some more?" Seonghwa asked as he played with Yeosang's hair

"Yes...." Yeosang replied.

"Can I leave you and go make breakfast?" Seonghwa asked.

"fifteen more minutes..." Yeosang said before hugging Seonghwa closely to him causing Seonghwa to smile.

"Okay pup, fifteen more minutes." Seonghwa said as he hugged Yeosang back.

Seonghwa stayed with Yeosang until he heard little soft snores escaping his lips. Seonghwa smiled before he gently slipped out of Yeosang's embrace and went into the bathroom to do his morning routine. As he returned to the bedroom he placed a kiss on Yeosang's forehead before heading down stairs. As he entered the kitchen he decided to make some eggs and toast for breakfast before writing a grocery list. He finished making the eggs and toast. He put Yeosang's share aside and covered it before he sat down to eat. After he ate he took his phone and began writing the grocery list.