𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅

It's been two weeks since the incident and the secretary finally started to do her part properly. The staff had little to no mishaps again. Seonghwa was pleased with her work along with the other departments.

During the work days she would still push her luck with Seonghwa. Seonghwa continuously pushed her off coldly, ignoring her actions.

Since the year is ending Seonghwa spent more time at the office as they had the Christmas Ball coming up and they had to close off this year sales. Yeosang on the other hand was still at home doing works around the house and buying up gifts for their family and friends. He was also frequent at the company because some days Seonghwa would stay at the office.

Yeosang was packing up some food to carry for Seonghwa. Wearing a simple red hoodie with a pair of black jeans and a black and white converse, he left home driving to the company.

Parking his car next to Seonghwa's, he took the food and went into the building. He greeted the front desk before he went and waited for the elevator. He heard a few mumbles about Seonghwa as he walked and waited for the elevator. Once it arrived he got in along with the same people who were talking earlier. He didn't play attention because gossip is mostly how rumors are formed.

Arriving on Seonghwa's floor and found it weird that the Secretary wasn't there. Shrugging it off he walked to the door and opened the door to Seonghwa's office. He grabbed the handles of bag tightly, slamming the door behind him.

Seonghwa looked at him with his eyes widened. The secretary turned and looked at Yeosang with a slight smirk. Yeosang walked up to them and rest the bag on the table before using that same hand and slapping her across her face. Seonghwa eyes widened before he got a slapped as well.

"Have a lovely lunch." Yeosang said with a smile before leaving.

Yeosang left the room and tsk at Seonghwa. He made his way back down to the lobby then went back to his car. Once he got it he called Wooyoung.

"Hey Sang, what's up?" Wooyoung asked as he answered.

"Can I sleep over tonight?" Yeosang asked starting the car.

"Uh. Yeah sure, does Seonghwa know?" Wooyoung asked.

"No, but he doesn't need to know, see you in a bit." Yeosang said before he hung up.

Yeosang left the company and went home to get some clothes. He packed five suits of clothes into his duffle bag along with the necessities before leaving again.

He knew the route to Wooyoung's and San's house as he had been there regular. He tried not to speed his way there. Pulling into WooSan's yard, he saw Wooyoung waiting for him in the garage. He parked his car before taking his bag and exiting.

"Oh, you look nice." Wooyoung said as he gave Yeosang a hug.

Yeosang smiled and they both walked inside. Yeosang carried his bag to the guess bedroom before returning to the living room.

"So are you gonna tell me why you're spending the night?"

"Yeah. I saw-"

"Babe I'm home, oh Yeosang's here!" San said as he walked into the livingroom.

"Yeah he's spending the night." Wooyoung told San.

"Oh, what happened?" San asked taking off his jacket and sitting next to Wooyoung.

"He was with his secretary in his office and they didn't seem to know what space was." Yeosang said angrily and a bit sad.

Wooyoung and San freezed. They both was shocked to here that. Wooyoung was confused because they know Seonghwa was planning something for Yeosang.

"Are you sure you saw that?" Wooyoung asked making sure.

Yeosang nod and let out a sigh as he lay down.
San whispered something to Wooyoung and he nod. San got up and went to the room for a bit before giving Wooyoung a kiss and leaving. Yeosang was in his thoughts while his hands was on his stomach.

Wooyoung got up and went into the kitchen bring back two fruit bowls.

"Here let's have a some fruit and relax." Wooyoung said with a smile.

Yeosang smiled and took the fruit bowl. He sat up and Wooyoung sat next to him. They chatted and laughed. Wooyoung told him about his pregnancy and they compared symptoms. He always like talking to Wooyoung about these things.

Night came and Wooyoung told San they could share a bed and tell stories. Yeosang agreed and took a bath, wearing one of Seonghwa's hoodies and a pajama bottom he returned to the bedroom and saw Wooyoung lying down with a smile. He smiled as he joined him.

San pulled into SeongSang's yard and parked his car. He took out his bag that had his clothes in it and knocked on the door.

"Yeo- oh it's you." Seonghwa said before walking away.

"What the hell!? Were you drinking!?" San asked as he entered and closed the door behind him.

"I just had a few beers...Yeosang isn't home." Seonghwa said as he sat down and cried.

"And it's all my fault! All I had to do was fire that bitch!" Seonghwa exclaimed.

"Your secretary?" San asked as he sat down.

"Yes, she insist she's in love with me when I've told her off some many damn times." Seonghwa exclaimed, "all I want is my baby." Seonghwa added.

"He's safe don't worry. What you are to worry about is that secretary." San said.

"How do I get rid of her?" Seonghwa asked dropping his head into his palms.

"Fire her, you are the CEO and founder after all." San said.

"What if she decides to spread rumors?" Seonghwa asked.

"Then give her a reason to not spread rumors." San said with a smile.

Seonghwa looked at him confused.

"The Christmas Ball is coming up right, let Yeosang make his debut to the company." San said.

"I didnt think about that." Seonghwa said.

"I'll have Hongjoong organize the media that way it'll be sorta offical for the public eye." San said.

"That would work, since the ball would be in the magazine the next day." Seonghwa said, "thank you for helping with this." He added.

"No problem, now sober up and clean the place, I'm gonna take a bath and order take out." San said before leaving the livingroom with his stuff.

He ordered take out, then called Wooyoung to check in. Hearing good news he went and took a bath, wearing a hoodie and shorts before returning downstairs.

"I paid for the food. I'll be back." Seonghwa said before going upstairs.

San chuckled and dished out the food and looked for a movie before Seonghwa returned wearing a white t-shirt and pajama bottom.

"Here and don't worry Yeosang is already asleep." San said.

"He's with Wooyoung isn't he?" Seonghwa asked and San nod with a smile.

"Yunho is taking him on a date tomorrow with his daughter." San said.

Seonghwa nod and let out a sigh before he started eating. San looked at him and laughed.

"Come on hyung cheer up."

"I can't, I saw how hurt he was, it on his face." Seonghwa mumbled out.

"Then explain to him everything when he comes home tomorrow." San said.

Seonghwa nod as he continued eating. San shook his head and ate as well as they watched an episode of friends.