𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.2

As they were driving Yeosang took some pictures of outside, Seonghwa and himself. He also played a few songs and sang along making Seonghwa smile at his voice.

It was currently four in the afternoon when Seonghwa finally pulled into the parking lot of the amusement park. Yeosang smiled looking at the view to the side of him. He was to excited that he was ready to exit the now parked car forgetting he was wearing his seat belt. Seonghwa laughed at his silliness before they both exited the car.

Yeosang immediately ran to the entrance like the puppy he is causing Seonghwa to smile widely. Seonghwa followed him and paid for there entrance and they both got the wrist bands.

The first ride Yeosang dragged Seonghwa to was the roller-coaster. Yeosang loved that ride because of the excitement it brings. Luckily, the line for the roller-coaster wasn't that long so when they current ride stopped, they were able to get on. They sat in the second row together waiting for the other seats to fill up. As soon as the seats were filled, the dude at the controlled panel secured them before pushing the lever causing the ride to roll forward, starting it.

It went up slowly then stopped before drastically dropping with speed and then twisty corners. Yeosang smiled and scream out of happiness throughout the ride which cause Seonghwa to smile at him.

After the ride ended, Yeosang hair was a messed and Seonghwa chuckled at how cute he look. The then went to some booths. Yeosang saw a big, brown, fluffy stuffed puppy and Seonghwa saw how he looked at it. Seonghwa went and gave the game a try and surprisingly he won the stuffed animal for his pup. Yeosang smiled as he received the stuffed animal and thanked Seonghwa.

They walked a little while longer and bought little finger foods as they felt snack-ish. As the sun began to set Seonghwa and Yeosang made there way to the look out point of the amusement park. Yeosang smiled as he looked out and around. He was happy he got to do this with Seonghwa. Seonghwa smiled as he saw Yeosang looking around happily. He quickly took out his phone and snapped a picture of this moment before putting it back into his pocket. Yeosang turned to Seonghwa and smiled.

"Thank you hyung." Yeosang said to Seonghwa.

"Your welcome pup." Seonghwa replied with a smile.

After the sun had set, Seonghwa drove Yeosang to get dinner before driving back home. They settled for Pizza as they ate junk through out the day and Seonghwa couldn't resist Yeosang's pout when he asked.

After they had dinner the drive back home was quiet and comfortable. Yeosang fell asleep and Seonghwa smiled resting hand on his thigh. Seonghwa pulled into his driveway before switching off his vehicle and getting out,before going to Yeosang's side and taking him out. Seonghwa closed the door and locked his car before making his way inside, carefully to not wake his sleeping pup.

He carried him up to his room and quickly changed himself before changing Yeosang's jeans into a shorts. Seonghwa took of the light before lying next to Yeosang. Yeosang felt Seonghwa warmth next to him and cuddled into him.

"Thank you for today hyung." Yeosang mumbled out before falling back to sleep.

"You're Welcome pup." Seonghwa said before hugging Yeosang and falling asleep with him in his arms.