𝑨 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅

It was the day before Yeosang's graduation and he was currently at Seonghwa's place spending time with his boyfriend. They were cuddled up on the couch having a movie marathon. That was until Yeosang's stomach decided it was time for food.

"Okay. Time to eat. I'll cook." Seonghwa said with a smile before standing up.

Yeosang being the puppy he is, followed behind Seonghwa with a smile on his face before sitting on a stool by the island.

"What do you want my prince?" Seonghwa's asked as he look at Yeosang.

"Ramen will be fine my king." Yeosang said and Seonghwa nod.

Seonghwa started cooking and Yeosang went into deep thought. Tomorrow he will be his last day as a collage student. He smiled to himself as he remembered everything that comes after. His thoughts were broken when he heard a ding from his phone.

1 message Wooyoung Hyung

He smiled as he opened it.

Wooyoung: Are you ready?

Yeosang: For what hyung?

Yeosang was confused. What was he ready for? He started thinking again then it hit him.

"SHIT!" Yeosang exclaimed out loud having Seonghwa look at him.

He mumbled out an quick apology before rushing back to his messages with Wooyoung.

Yeosang: Hyung! I forgot!

Wooyoung: I've realized that 😂 San and I will pick you up at three. Be ready and don't let him know.

Yeosang: Okay hyung! I'll get ready for then.

Wooyoung: Also you can't sleep at his place tonight. That way he'll be surprised.

Yeosang: Got it! See you soon hyung.

"What's going on in your phone? You seem so caught up." Seonghwa said as he placed a bowl of ramen in front of Yeosang.

Yeosang just smiled and thanked him for the food before he started eating.

"Hyung, I'm going back to my place in an hour. I have some stuffs to finish." Yeosang told Seonghwa as they ate.

"No problem. Do you want me to come?" Seonghwa asked.

"Nope. I can manage. Chanhee is helping me." Yeosang said.

He wasn't lying. Chanhee is gonna be with him as well as Wooyoung and San.

"Also, I'll not be spending the night tonight..." Yeosang said looking down.